Windows 10: All I want to do is to email my son a messaage. I can't find out how to write email now....

Discus and support All I want to do is to email my son a messaage. I can't find out how to write email now.... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; (Please see subject above. How do I find "write email"????... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by NancyWinseman, Nov 7, 2019.

1. All I want to do is to email my son a messaage. I can't find out how to write email now....

(Please see subject above. How do I find "write email"????

:)

NancyWinseman, Nov 7, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  4. All I want to do is to email my son a messaage. I can't find out how to write email now....

email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

All I want to do is to email my son a messaage. I can't find out how to write email now....

1. All I want to do is to email my son a messaage. I can't find out how to write email now.... - Similar Threads - email son messaage

2. want to change my email alias to primary email how do I do it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to change my email alias to primary email how do I do it: want to change my email alias to primary email how do I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-change-my-email-alias-to-primary-email-how/f2260d22-4bb0-42d2-9713-ce95bfbbe50a
  3. want to change my email alias to primary email how do I do it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to change my email alias to primary email how do I do it: want to change my email alias to primary email how do I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-change-my-email-alias-to-primary-email-how/f2260d22-4bb0-42d2-9713-ce95bfbbe50a
  4. want to change my email alias to primary email how do I do it

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why can't i find my sent emails after i write to you?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i find my sent emails after i write to you?: i'm in the outlook app and this is the second time recently i've asked this.i do not use MS 365 . i am in the outlook app on a laptop. there is no SENT column. i'm not changing what i use to write to you.i wanted to edit the last question because i fixed the problem and...
  6. why can't i find my sent emails after i write to you?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i find my sent emails after i write to you?: i'm in the outlook app and this is the second time recently i've asked this.i do not use MS 365 . i am in the outlook app on a laptop. there is no SENT column. i'm not changing what i use to write to you.i wanted to edit the last question because i fixed the problem and...
  7. I want to change my Microsoft account email but I can't access my email

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my Microsoft account email but I can't access my email: I just had my Gmail account hooked to my Microsoft account get deleted for trying to make another Gmail account. I still know the password to my Microsoft account, but now I can't access anything when it asks for a code that has been sent to my Gmail that was deleted. I can...
  8. How do I attach an article in my email if there is no provision to open the Write Email or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I attach an article in my email if there is no provision to open the Write Email or...: How do I attach an article in my email if there is no provision to open the Write Email or New Email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-attach-an-article-in-my-email-if-there-is/6174812e-75ed-4a37-8245-63214717eb28
  9. How can I change my sons email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change my sons email account: How can I change my sons email account associated with his gamertag that is on my family account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-sons-email-account/580c0aeb-5980-4039-ae9b-9abe0505a0fd
  10. saved email and now I can't find it to send it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saved email and now I can't find it to send it: I saved an email I was working on before I sent it. It disappeared -- or I can't find it. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-email-and-now-i-cant-find-it-to-send-it/846035ab-081a-4edb-8222-7be24a90ca6a"