Windows 10: All information isn't displaying at top of my page when receiving emails. Windows Live Mail

Discus and support All information isn't displaying at top of my page when receiving emails. Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When receiving emails Live Mail it automatically shows file at top and it covers Sender information, you must manually change file to HOME, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sherryy1, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Sherryy1 Win User

All information isn't displaying at top of my page when receiving emails. Windows Live Mail

When receiving emails Live Mail it automatically shows file at top and it covers Sender information, you must manually change file to HOME, but when you go to reply it doesn't show to, from or subject. How do I fix this? I am not very knowledgeable about all this so please forgive how I ask the question. I want to say it might be a ribbon issue. Thank you in advance.

:)

Sherryy1, Dec 19, 2020
  2. jarnie Win User

Emails received YESTERDAY won't display

All emails in my IN box are displayed EXCEPT those recieved yesterday (the subheading Yesterday has no emails listed under).
    If I login to my isp's Mail server I can see them.

If I reorder (sort) all emails by NAME I can find all emails received yesterday but if I then reorder (resort) by DATE the emails received yesterday don't display.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    John Windows 7 Office 2010

jarnie, Dec 19, 2020
  3. logged onto windows live mail with wrong name

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Windows Live Mail is not supported in Windows 10 although we have Windows Mail app for Windows 10 as a mail client. To isolate the issue or get a clear picture about the Wrong name and phone number update on the profile we would
    like to have the screenshot of the page where the wrong information is listed. Please hide all the Personal Identity information.

Please help us with the screenshot of the page in the application, where you are seeing the wrong information. Follow the steps mentioned in the

screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot.

However, let us also try few steps and see if it helps.

1. In the lower-left corner of Windows Live Mail, click
      Mail.
    2. Click the Accounts tab, and then click
      Email.
    3. Type your email address, password, and display name, and then click
      Next.
    4. Follow any additional steps, and then click
      Next.
    5. Click Finish to start using Windows Live Mail.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 19, 2020
  4. All information isn't displaying at top of my page when receiving emails. Windows Live Mail

Live Mail

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with
    Windows Live Mail.

• Do you see any error message? If yes, then please specify.
    • Are you able click on other options and are those options functioning normally?
    If yes, then I suggest you to remove your account and reconfigure it and check the behavior.

Please follow the steps provided below:

Remove the account.

• Right click on the account name and select remove account.
    Add account in Windows Live Mail

• Click on Accounts tab on top.
    • Click on +email icon.
    • Enter your new account's user name and password.
    • Click on Next.
    • Select server type as per your ESP (Email service provider) and if that is a
      Microsoft account, select Outlook.com/Windows Live Hotmail. And you must select
      IMAP/POP. (Only If that is a Microsoft account and if it is being migrated to the new interface
      "Outlook Mail", then I suggest you to please refer to the suggestions provided by
      ¡Firedog in the link below)Windows Live Mail and Outlook Mail
    • Click on next.
    Additional information:

Windows Essentials

And if the issue still persist, try
    repairing Windows Essentials, and check:

• Type Control panel in the search bar (on Desktop) and hit
      Enter key.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Select Windows Essentials
      and click on Uninstall/Change.

• Click on Continue.

• Click on Repair Windows Essential programs.
    Please keep us updated with the status of Windows Live Mail, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

All information isn't displaying at top of my page when receiving emails. Windows Live Mail

1. All information isn't displaying at top of my page when receiving emails. Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - information isn't displaying

2. MAIL application displays the raw email header information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MAIL application displays the raw email header information: I’m an AOL user and have a problem with the Windows 10 MAIL application. What I found is that when Content-Type attribute in an incoming email is set to text/html, the Windows MAIL application displays the raw email header information but does not display the content of the...
  3. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  4. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails: Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  5. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  6. Live Mail sent email never received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail sent email never received: I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered." I tripled checked email address and it was correct....
  7. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  8. Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails: Windows live mail has stopped sending or receiving emails. They arrive on my phone & tablet without a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-has-stopped-sending-and/359774a6-99fc-4ea9-b1c1-bc817bdac1cd
  9. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...
  10. Windows Live Mail..Can receive but not send emails when away from home

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail..Can receive but not send emails when away from home: Using Windows Live Mail whenever I leave home can receive but cannot send e-mails...how do I fix this? Charter.net account... 77556