Windows 10: all installed programs missing after update

Discus and support all installed programs missing after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After 22nd ‘s update my computer crashed and then I lost all the programs installed. I received a message that I have to reconnect drive file history.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ekalikekalik, Jan 9, 2019.

1. all installed programs missing after update

After 22nd ‘s update my computer crashed and then I lost all the programs installed. I received a message that I have to reconnect drive file history. Please help me because I don’t know what should I do

:)

ekalikekalik, Jan 9, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Error: 'msflxgrd.ocx missing' while installing program on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue might be due to corrupt/missing installation files of the program. Please provide the below information to understand the issue in a better way.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. How are you installing the program?
    3. Which program you are trying to install?

Since you have already tried some steps to resolve the issue, but you were unable to fix it. Please let me know the steps which you have tried, so that I will not provide the same suggestions again.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 9, 2019
  4. all installed programs missing after update

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

all installed programs missing after update

1. all installed programs missing after update - Similar Threads - installed programs missing

2. Missing program/app after random update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing program/app after random update.: Looking for a little help. After being a Windows guy since 3.1 I jumped ship a few years back and while I try to keep up with things as my wife uses and likes Windows I'm a little out of the game. A few days ago she was asking for help as the program/app she had been sing to...
  3. All my files are missing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files are missing after update: On the title itself my files went missing after update. My PC is windows 11 and it has a lot of files. I really need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-files-are-missing-after-update/cc40aebb-dc97-4591-9562-5f7d0b7c2699
  4. All my files are missing after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files are missing after update: On the title itself my files went missing after update. My PC is windows 11 and it has a lot of files. I really need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-files-are-missing-after-update/cc40aebb-dc97-4591-9562-5f7d0b7c2699
  5. All programs missing: please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All programs missing: please help.: Recently I changed my login to use a pin. Worked fine for days. Then one child attempted to many wrong pins. He says the machine then rebooted itself. When I came to it, my pin worked. But ALL programs disappeared. Some, but not all, have entries in all programs-but clicking...
  6. All Windows apps missing after update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Windows apps missing after update: Hi I have a user who has lost all their MS apps since the last update. I checked a few and Sticky Notes, Calculator, calendar, Camera to name a few are all missing. I have restarted the machine several time, tried to rest, also uninstalled but with no app store I cannot...
  7. all files missing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all files missing after update: Went to shut the laptop down last night 1st July 2020 and message said windows update. It took nearly 3 hours to complete the update and when we opened up the laptop this morning EVERYTHING was wiped, no windows 365, no browsers, no excel, no word, no pictures. Checked in...
  8. Start menu missing all installed programs/apps and pinned items

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu missing all installed programs/apps and pinned items: I'm running windows 10 Pro 1903 and have been having some trouble with my start menu. The other week pinned items would not work so I done a repair install to fix the problem. Today suddenly most of my pinned items on the start menu have mysteriously vanished and all my...
  9. old programs and files missing after the update:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    old programs and files missing after the update:: Sirs: I updated from Microsoft 10 to Microsoft 10 edge: all my files that I had before the upgrade. e-mail settings various and freewill programs Programs to make business cards bunch more files and program that no longer in my hard drive that I can find: thanks for...
  10. Alternate Program directory, all programs missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternate Program directory, all programs missing: Hello, I have a multiple SSD/HD setup in my laptop. My main SSD that I use for the system isn't very large, so I use an alternate directory (not C:\Program Files (x86)) on my secondary SSD to install my programs. Things like Intuit Quickbooks, Office, and other 3rd party...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all installed programs missing after update