Windows 10: All latest insider builds are bugged seriously, help us please

Discus and support All latest insider builds are bugged seriously, help us please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there. Please, whenever I run dism commands with sfc scannow and wsreset to keep my PC Clean and top condition, windows are buggy during boot. Sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Polemarxos1988, Aug 21, 2020.

1. All latest insider builds are bugged seriously, help us please

Hey there. Please, whenever I run dism commands with sfc scannow and wsreset to keep my PC Clean and top condition, windows are buggy during boot. Sfc scannow always repair something. Boot is problematic, black screen with circle spinning non stop. New start menu gets lost every time never felt it since months. Will you fix this or we should stop using repair commands? It's so unprofessional that you say you're gonna fix my PC issues, instead you make it seem like broken, update your commands.

submitted by /u/Polemarxos1988
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Polemarxos1988, Aug 21, 2020

2. Unable to install latest insider preview build

Hi,

Currently I am on 14986 build and unable to install the latest build and keep getting the pop-up message to install the latest build. As I am trying to update the build but it's keep failing and getting error. Is there any direct link to download and install
    the latest insider preview build. Please give any suggestion to help me out.

vivek maurya, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Insider build previews

Because you are running a Windows Insider Preview build, you might be seeing defects or bugs in the build you are using, which is still under development. I suggest you use the Feedback Hub to submit a bug report detailing your problem.

You should only run Windows Insider Builds for testing purposes, not for production.

I recommend you revert to a commercial build such as the recently released Windows 10, 1803 revision.

Go to a working computer, download, create a bootable copy, then perform a clean install.

Step 1: How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

If there are files on the drive you want to recover, see - How to: Perform a Custom install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 21, 2020
  4. All latest insider builds are bugged seriously, help us please

what is the latest build version of Win10

Hi Majestic,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would like to inform you that there are a number of reason why you might not receive the latest build of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I suggest you to follow the steps suggested by Vidyaranjan A V (replied
    on July 1, 2015) in the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for the related issue:

Why am I not receiving the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build?

Why am I not receiving the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build?

I also suggest you to refer the link below and check:

Announcing
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 |
    Windows

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

All latest insider builds are bugged seriously, help us please

1. All latest insider builds are bugged seriously, help us please - Similar Threads - latest insider builds

2. Please this is serious

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please this is serious: If i cant fix this then ill have to do a factory reset. it keeps doing an error Possible system corruption or failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-this-is-serious/0475f935-2848-4395-a3c8-939da8973286
  3. Please this is serious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please this is serious: If i cant fix this then ill have to do a factory reset. it keeps doing an error Possible system corruption or failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-this-is-serious/0475f935-2848-4395-a3c8-939da8973286
  4. Please this is serious

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Latest Insider build bricks my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Insider build bricks my PC: Hello,I installed Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22533.1001 on my PC and it has problems.1, when I log on nothing happens, but it was on a 2nd account and my primary account was gone.2, after a restart it takes a long time to boot, the HDD light was periodically blinking and...
  6. Latest Insider build bricks my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Insider build bricks my PC: Hello,I installed Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22533.1001 on my PC and it has problems.1, when I log on nothing happens, but it was on a 2nd account and my primary account was gone.2, after a restart it takes a long time to boot, the HDD light was periodically blinking and...
  7. Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!: My file explorer is somewhat corrupted, all files regardless of format show as blank papers. Settings quits when I try to open it, and when I tried to verify files using sfc /scannow it found files it could not repair. "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...
  8. is this a bug in the Windows Insider Build 20226?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this a bug in the Windows Insider Build 20226?: I'm on Windows 10 Dev Channel Build 20226. anyone who is on this build also experience the start menu going behind the taskbar? I've tried restarting my computer and the same thing happens. if there is a workaround to get this to not happen let me know. if this is in the...
  9. Please help this is serious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help this is serious: So, i wanted to play State Of Decay 2 on my pc but i had to update it, now for a long time MS Store has been a **** sorry for language but whenever i try to sign in, i click and it shows the little icon of a person then nothing appears, just white, no login, no password i...
  10. Serious bug in Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious bug in Windows: I have noticed a serious bug in Windows. It's happened before but I didn't know why. Now I think I do! This happened today on all three of our machines. All were left on a while, idle enough time for Windows defender to do some kind of background auto scan. After I went to...