Windows 10: All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone

Discus and support All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For several months, all 42 links on my Links toolbar have been issuing a security alert when I use them. These are all links to apps on my computer no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pete Matthews Jr, Dec 3, 2022.

1. All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone

For several months, all 42 links on my Links toolbar have been issuing a security alert when I use them. These are all links to apps on my computer no URLs. Most of the links came from software installers, perhaps via the desktop; a few have failed due to app updates, and I remade them.Last April, I upgraded from Windows 10 to 11, but backed that off when Windows 11 would not allow me to export the fonts that I use in books that I publish search this site for SITKA FONTS. It is possible that this process marked all my links as having originated on the Internet, but I don't think so. I

:)

Pete Matthews Jr, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

A thankyou to Microsoft for Win10 and need some help connecting Favorites to Link on taskbar

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Click on Toolbars tab.

• Check mark Links and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Web links on link toolbar and in folder "favorites" don't work. Link named "name" tries to open the file "name_url"

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How did you create your favorites?
    • What is the exact error you are getting whenever you open the web links on toolbar and Favorites?

Kindly provide us a screenshot of the error you are getting every time you open the link from your toolbar and Favorites.

Monica Cam, Dec 3, 2022
  4. All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone

Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone

1. All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone - Similar Threads - Links Links Toolbar

2. Restore 'Links' Toolbar in taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore 'Links' Toolbar in taskbar in Windows 11: My computer just forced me to upgrade to Windows 11, which I did not want to do! The most glaring thing missing is the option for a 'Links' toolbar in the taskbar, where you can drag down the icon from a URL and drop it in Links so you can access those links immediately...
  3. All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone: For several months, all 42 links on my Links toolbar have been issuing a security alert when I use them. These are all links to apps on my computer no URLs. Most of the links came from software installers, perhaps via the desktop; a few have failed due to app updates, and I...
  4. All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Links on Links Toolbar Marked as Internet Zone: For several months, all 42 links on my Links toolbar have been issuing a security alert when I use them. These are all links to apps on my computer no URLs. Most of the links came from software installers, perhaps via the desktop; a few have failed due to app updates, and I...
  5. What folder contains the links that appear in the "Links" toolbar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What folder contains the links that appear in the "Links" toolbar?: That pretty much says it all. I have a folder on my desktop for Web Links, just pages I've saved to read later. I would like to transfer them to the toolbar named "Links" that appears on my Taskbar. I went through the File Explorer and under C:\Users\, found a folder named...
  6. Links toolbar not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Links toolbar not working: I recently added the links toolbar to my taskbar but I want to get rid of them but can't. I tried to remove them by clicking on "links" as you should, but they are still in effect (my pinned applications are still in the middle like I placed them) even though they are not...
  7. Links toolbar on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links toolbar on Taskbar: I deleted all shortcuts on my links toolbar. How can I add new ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-toolbar-on-taskbar/2868487c-9f6a-4ca1-82f1-2e894542f30b
  8. Toolbar Links - how to not alphabetize

in Browsers and Email
    Toolbar Links - how to not alphabetize: Since installing Win10, I have not been able to order links in the groups on my toolbar in a non-alphabetical order, ie, in a preferred order that doesn't happen to be alphabetical. When I rearrange them, the next time I open the group, they return to alpha sort. How can I...
  9. How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?: The "Links" system tray tool bar works well with IE, displaying the links on the Favourites Bar as it is supposed to. However, I have not been able to get it to work with Edge - no Edge links are shown. Is there a way to get it to work? 101919
  10. Toolbar links - how to not alphabetize

in Windows 10 Support
    Toolbar links - how to not alphabetize: Since installing Win10, I have not been able to order links in the groups on my toolbar in a non-alphabetical order, ie, in a preferred order that doesn't happen to be alphabetical. When I rearrange them, the next time I open the group, they return to alpha sort. How can I...