Windows 10: All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

Discus and support All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; All mail and calendar events have vanished and will not sync. Seriously, WTF is going on at MS when they can't even make an email client? 26616 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbeasto, Oct 15, 2015.

1. elbeasto Win User

All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

All mail and calendar events have vanished and will not sync.

Seriously, WTF is going on at MS when they can't even make an email client?

:)

elbeasto, Oct 15, 2015
  2. ddingbat Win User

E7-00 Intermittent email problem

@allegretto - I agree, the config instructions for those not wishing to use Nokia mail are not at all clear. I finally cracked them, with help from the forum and mine works fine with one "but"....

... I have 3 mail accounts configured, but observe that if there is nothing in the inbox for an account then all the other folders vanish (drafts, sent, outbox), even if there is something in them. When something arrives in the inbox, they re-appear.

Are you seeing the same thing?

ddingbat, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Sent e-mails deleted after windows 10 update??

As above: - recently upgraded to Windows 10 and found that all the e-mails I'd sent from the old Windows Mail app had vanished.

I'm guessing the sent mail folder was only stored inside the app and they weren't copied over into the new Mail app :L

Any suggestions on how to retrieve??

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Samuel C Westinghouse, Oct 15, 2015
  4. All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

Can you give us more detail please.
    Like did you have it to start with.
    What you have done to try and find it.
    Had you been doing anything at the time it vanished
    The more information you can supply the more we can try and help you

hTconeM9user, Oct 15, 2015
  5. elbeasto Win User
    nevermind, I just installed Live Mail, works perfectly.

Mail app has been troublesome since I moved to Win10, no notifications, terrible interface and now no email or calendar events.

elbeasto, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

1. All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts - Similar Threads - Mail Vanished Mail

2. Mail app all blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app all blank: My mail application is all blank. I cant click on anything and I cant see any text or emails. It is opening but there is nothing there. I have Windows 11 and I dont have this issue on 10....
  3. Setting up an all mail account

Setting up an all mail account: I have been trying to setup an all mail account so I don't have to go thru each account. Tried a couple of the online threads with no luck. All I want to do is have all mail excluding junk in one mail file. Any help appreciated....
  4. Delete all Mail data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete all Mail data: I'm trying to free up space on my hard drive, and when I go to Settings -> System -> Storage, it says I have 30.7 GB under "Mail". I don't need any type of mail on my computer - I have gmail and can access it from my phone, never need it on laptop, and if I did, I would just...
  5. All my contacts have vanished from windows mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my contacts have vanished from windows mail: All my contacts have vanished from windows mail and it wants to import them .The only place they were was in my contacts Have I lost them ?or are they stored somewhere?...
  6. Windows 10 mail app is downloading all attachments from all accounts ever received

Windows 10 mail app is downloading all attachments from all accounts ever received: I started getting frequent virus warnings about what appears to be an email attachment, but it's impossible to tell which one because its name changes every time it get re-downloaded. I poked around in the folder that it keeps coming up in, and shockingly it contains every...
  7. moving all mail and profiles

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    moving all mail and profiles: trying to move all my old mail from old laptop with win7 that I used thunderbird on to new laptop with win10 and the mail client that came with it or to outlook. Could use any help at all....
  8. Windows Mail app not loading emails from all accounts

Windows Mail app not loading emails from all accounts: I set up my Mail app with 6 email accounts. I receive no errors when click the Sync this view icon, but only my Gmail and Yahoo accounts load the new emails - the 4 accounts I have with my ISP are not loading emails, but are not giving me an error either. I don't see anything...
  9. select ALL in Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    select ALL in Mail app?: Does anyone know how to select ALL and have all boxes ticked for filing or deleting? 22204
  10. Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts: Running Windows 10 with all current updates applied. This is the second time this has happened to me. Today I opened the windows mail app and none of my e-mail accounts are listed. I have not installed any new software and I know that I did not delete the accounts from the...