Windows 10: All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

Discus and support All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; All mail and calendar events have vanished and will not sync. Seriously, WTF is going on at MS when they can't even make an email client? 26616 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbeasto, Oct 15, 2015.

1. elbeasto Win User

All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

All mail and calendar events have vanished and will not sync.

Seriously, WTF is going on at MS when they can't even make an email client?

:)

elbeasto, Oct 15, 2015
  2. ddingbat Win User

E7-00 Intermittent email problem

@allegretto - I agree, the config instructions for those not wishing to use Nokia mail are not at all clear. I finally cracked them, with help from the forum and mine works fine with one "but"....

... I have 3 mail accounts configured, but observe that if there is nothing in the inbox for an account then all the other folders vanish (drafts, sent, outbox), even if there is something in them. When something arrives in the inbox, they re-appear.

Are you seeing the same thing?

ddingbat, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Sent e-mails deleted after windows 10 update??

As above: - recently upgraded to Windows 10 and found that all the e-mails I'd sent from the old Windows Mail app had vanished.

I'm guessing the sent mail folder was only stored inside the app and they weren't copied over into the new Mail app :L

Any suggestions on how to retrieve??

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Samuel C Westinghouse, Oct 15, 2015
  4. All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

Can you give us more detail please.
    Like did you have it to start with.
    What you have done to try and find it.
    Had you been doing anything at the time it vanished
    The more information you can supply the more we can try and help you

hTconeM9user, Oct 15, 2015
  5. elbeasto Win User
    nevermind, I just installed Live Mail, works perfectly.

Mail app has been troublesome since I moved to Win10, no notifications, terrible interface and now no email or calendar events.

elbeasto, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

1. All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts - Similar Threads - Mail Vanished Mail

2. Whole email account with all folders vanishes randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whole email account with all folders vanishes randomly.: Randomly, over the last year or so my main email account disappears from the list of email accounts although my outlook email account and its folders remain and continue to operate normally. The email account may be recovered by simply re-adding the email account and waiting...
  3. Windows 10 mail app is downloading all attachments from all accounts ever received

Windows 10 mail app is downloading all attachments from all accounts ever received: I started getting frequent virus warnings about what appears to be an email attachment, but it's impossible to tell which one because its name changes every time it get re-downloaded. I poked around in the folder that it keeps coming up in, and shockingly it contains every...
  4. moving all mail and profiles

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    moving all mail and profiles: trying to move all my old mail from old laptop with win7 that I used thunderbird on to new laptop with win10 and the mail client that came with it or to outlook. Could use any help at all....
  5. Windows Mail app not loading emails from all accounts

Windows Mail app not loading emails from all accounts: I set up my Mail app with 6 email accounts. I receive no errors when click the Sync this view icon, but only my Gmail and Yahoo accounts load the new emails - the 4 accounts I have with my ISP are not loading emails, but are not giving me an error either. I don't see anything...
  6. select ALL in Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    select ALL in Mail app?: Does anyone know how to select ALL and have all boxes ticked for filing or deleting? 22204
  7. Open Mail App to 'All Folders'

in Browsers and Email
    Open Mail App to 'All Folders': I am just exploring the Mail App under Win 10 and wonder if it is possible to open the Mail App to the 'All Folders' view rather than the 'Inbox' view. Thank you. 105143
  8. Not all my contacts appear in Mail !!

in Browsers and Email
    Not all my contacts appear in Mail !!: After i add my iCloud Account , not all my contacts appear in Mail!! Any help please?? I've just solved it ,.. by install iCloud App not just add iCloud Account inside Mail, and wait for few minutes and Vola its their. 27430
  9. Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts: Running Windows 10 with all current updates applied. This is the second time this has happened to me. Today I opened the windows mail app and none of my e-mail accounts are listed. I have not installed any new software and I know that I did not delete the accounts from the...
  10. Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.: I'm a bit slow jumping on the Insider Preview bandwagon, and as 10 is literally around the corner I thought I'd better get some practice in so I've only just installed Windows 10 for the first time today. I'm on build 10074 and have added my hotmail account to the Mail App...