Windows 10: All mice randomly open context menus.

Discus and support All mice randomly open context menus. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mice (all of them) randomly open context menus in just about every application. This seems to be fairly recent; it started perhaps 3-4 months ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lafaverp57, Jul 14, 2019.

1. All mice randomly open context menus.

My mice (all of them) randomly open context menus in just about every application. This seems to be fairly recent; it started perhaps 3-4 months ago. It is becoming extremely frustrating because when a context menu pops up it captures or interferes with the curser location.

Here is what I have done so far:

• I have changed mice, and bought new mice.
    • I have uninstalled and reinstalling both drivers and devices.
    • I have changed USB locations for receiver.
    • I have even done a fresh install of Windows 10, and still this problem persists.

I really need some help here.

:)

lafaverp57, Jul 14, 2019

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown All mice randomly open context menus. :(

ArmoredCavalry, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Issue with opening properties in context menu

Original Title: properties

My properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

Just give me the location please., Jul 14, 2019
  4. All mice randomly open context menus.

Issue with opening properties in context menu

Ignoring the fact that my "issue" was bloody self-explanatory.

1. I am not able to open ANY properties for ANY particular file or folder. Give me a step by step fix, please.

2. No, I did NOT get any error messages. Yet, my properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

3. No, I did NOT make any recent changes before the issue started.
    Give me a step by step fix, please.

My properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

Just give me the location please., Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

All mice randomly open context menus.

1. All mice randomly open context menus. - Similar Threads - mice randomly open

2. No Full-Context Menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Full-Context Menus?: I've upgraded to the new Windows 11 and I wanted to move the taskbar to the top, But all I see is a useless "Taskbar Settings" Button. Do you think theseare messy popups? They are not. So is there an official way to make these full context?...
  3. No Full-Context Menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Full-Context Menus?: I've upgraded to the new Windows 11 and I wanted to move the taskbar to the top, But all I see is a useless "Taskbar Settings" Button. Do you think theseare messy popups? They are not. So is there an official way to make these full context?...
  4. Windows 11 Context menus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Context menus: The actions one can take for an item file, folder, etc. show up in different ways:Across the topAcross the bottomIn a context menu I think "context menu" is the right term.others?This is a bit confusing -- not that one can't quickly figure out where to look, but that one...
  5. Optical Devices context menus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optical Devices context menus: Simple question. My Optical disk reader shows up as Drive D on my PC and if I accidently click on it, it OPENS. If I right-click on it, there is an item that allows me to EJECT it. Is it possible to ADD Microsoft or 3rd party an item to CLOSE the tray. Just a thought....
  6. White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus: After doing a clean install of windows due to bad formatting/modification of the partitions, this issue has come up that ive never had before, seems to be an issue with newer versions of windows as i haven't updated in nearly a year prior to the clean install. Any help would...
  7. Edit or an editor for the context menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edit or an editor for the context menus: My context menu is a mess. Items that I never use, or apps added themselves but not wanted, and vice versa. Older apps that offer setting to be listed, no longer work function in W10 1909. I am trying to add them manually and remove those which I don't want. e.g: I have...
  8. Icons and Context Menus gone!!!!!

Icons and Context Menus gone!!!!!: So I wake up my computer yesterday morning after the weekend. Outlook is open, after checking I minimize and see all my desktop icons are gone except for the recycle bin. I right click on the lower left Windows icon and nothing. If I click Send To on a file in explorer...
  9. Context Menus - (Inconsistencies)

Context Menus - (Inconsistencies): If you're not keen on the 'larger' spacing on some Explorer right click context menus, or, have applied a different 'text size' and, perhaps applied 'Bold' but find that the modifications do not adhere, here's a quick Registry modification to fix that. If you are...
  10. Context menus opening to the left

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menus opening to the left: .... instead of to the right, like they're SUPPOSED to. [img] 72316