Windows 10: All microphones under Windows do not work?

Discus and support All microphones under Windows do not work? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, everyone, I have a problem with my microphone. I wanted to talk to friends normally via discord and my microphone didn't work. I looked at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NickalphaHD, Jul 10, 2020.

1. All microphones under Windows do not work?

Hello, everyone,

I have a problem with my microphone. I wanted to talk to friends normally via discord and my microphone didn't work. I looked at Discord and everything was set up correctly, so I tested my microphone with Discord. The result was no sound. Afterwards I selected another microphone on discord and did another test.

Then I looked at the recording devices and all microphones didn't show any deflection. So I switched on the function Listen to microphone under Windows and heard my voice.

All microphones under Windows do not work? 0_big.jpg

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for all microphones but without success.

I myself think it's some kind of attitude, and it's probably been changed.

Hope for help because I have had this problem for 2 days and just can't find a solution.

Motherboard: MSI B450M Pro-VDH Max

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Graphics card: GTX 750ti (transitional)

SDD: 250GB 2.5" Intenso

Power supply: beQuiet! system power 8

Housing: Sharkoon TG4 RGB

:)

NickalphaHD, Jul 10, 2020

2. microphone is not working

Hi Junezryaz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in solving the issue.

I suggest you to run the microphone troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Recording Audio” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Speedlink starlet microphones

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the Microphone is working properly with any other device?

• Do you receive any error message, when trying to use Microphone?
    I suggest you try running hardware and device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the
      Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under
      Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

All microphones under Windows do not work?

Headphones' Microphone Volume Under the "Levels" Tab Disappeared

We suggest that you check the following steps on how to raise the mic volume:

• Check the Speaker icon on the system tray. Right click on it and choose "Recording Devices" menu.
    • This will show Sound window. Go to Recording tab of Sound window, you will notice the microphone which is active that has a green check mark. Right click on the active microphone and select "Properties".
    • You will now see Microphone Properties window. Go to the
      Levels
      tab and you will now see Microphone and
      Microphone Boos
      t. You can use the sliders to modify your volume settings. Click
      OK button to save changes.

Let us know how it works so we can further assist you.

Vicky Acs, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

All microphones under Windows do not work?

1. All microphones under Windows do not work? - Similar Threads - microphones under

2. In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?: I wanted to set up the dictate function. System tells me that polish is not a supported language. I went to change it in settings. Everything in the speach section is grayed out, I can only add a new voice pachages. Setting up my microphone again + changing the microphone,...
  3. In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?: I wanted to set up the dictate function. System tells me that polish is not a supported language. I went to change it in settings. Everything in the speach section is grayed out, I can only add a new voice pachages. Setting up my microphone again + changing the microphone,...
  4. In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device settings: I have Windows 10 and my problem is that plug and play microphones are marked in the “other devices” list and I cannot use them.The problem is definitely not in the microphones because I have 2 different microphones and they have the same problems....
  6. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager: I have Windows 10 and my problem is that plug and play microphones are marked in the “other devices” list and I cannot use them.The problem is definitely not in the microphones because I have 2 different microphones and they have the same problems....
  7. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device settings

USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device settings: I have Windows 10 and my problem is that plug and play microphones are marked in the “other devices” list and I cannot use them.The problem is definitely not in the microphones because I have 2 different microphones and they have the same problems....
  8. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager: I have Windows 10 and my problem is that plug and play microphones are marked in the “other devices” list and I cannot use them.The problem is definitely not in the microphones because I have 2 different microphones and they have the same problems....
  9. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware