Windows 10: All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too

Discus and support All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 2 days ago, I updated my laptop to Windows 10 version 1903. After done, I feel like my laptop is getting heavier on RAM usage, so I decided to roll it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SAurel_24, Oct 18, 2020.

1. SAurel_24 Win User

All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too

2 days ago, I updated my laptop to Windows 10 version 1903. After done, I feel like my laptop is getting heavier on RAM usage, so I decided to roll it back to the previous version which is 1511.

Its all fine after my brother say he can't turn on the camera when he doing zoom meet. Im checking the youcam and the pop up message say "youcam can't connect to your webcam" and when i open the windows store and all Microsoft application it just blink open when i click it, it just open for few second and quit like blink

Im start to panic, what should i do?? I follow all tutorial in internet, reinstall the youcam software and update the driver hp website doesn't have my webcam driver, so i can't redownload it and just update it. Even my recycle bin are getting corrupted too.

Is someone can help me? I dunno what can I do now.

Im from Indonesia, so im sorry for my bad English

:)

SAurel_24, Oct 18, 2020

2. camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Oct 18, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 18, 2020
  4. All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too

Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too

1. All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too - Similar Threads - Microsoft application blink

2. Microsoft Store just doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store just doesn't work: My Microsoft Store just sticks at Pending when I try to install anything. I have tried everything that is provided as answers from all of the existing questions and none of it works. I have had issues with Microsoft Store since it was first forced on me and honestly it is...
  3. Microsoft Store just doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store just doesn't work: My Microsoft Store just sticks at Pending when I try to install anything. I have tried everything that is provided as answers from all of the existing questions and none of it works. I have had issues with Microsoft Store since it was first forced on me and honestly it is...
  4. Camera Application 0yA00F4292 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Application 0yA00F4292 doesn't work: Unfortunately the applications always returns this error code, when I have clicked on the "take a picture" button independent of which camera I use front or back.I have already updated and reinstalled the cameras drivers. However the issue remains unsolved. In addition I...
  5. Camera Application 0yA00F4292 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Application 0yA00F4292 doesn't work: Unfortunately the applications always returns this error code, when I have clicked on the "take a picture" button independent of which camera I use front or back.I have already updated and reinstalled the cameras drivers. However the issue remains unsolved. In addition I...
  6. Camera Application 0yA00F4292 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent

My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent: My camera doesn't work anymore and i have followed every step on the microsoft website to fix it but it just won't work. every time i oppened my camera this is what it looked like [ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft Store just doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store just doesn't work.: So I just bought Forza Horizon ultimate bundle and when I tried to install it I click on the install button and nothing happens. I tried to go into "manage" and whenever i click on all of the different dlc's a window pops up that says "Try again later. Something happened on...
  9. Applications will not open and shut down doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications will not open and shut down doesn't work: After the Windows 10 computer is running a while nothing happens when I try to open a program. Nothing happens when I click the shut down icon (have to hold the power button). Another symptom is opening a new tab does not show anything. However opening from the same tab...
  10. Applications opening too small

Applications opening too small: Certain applications, including (but not limited to) Photoshop open far too small making them unusable. Note that it is only the application opening too small, the other items on the desktop seem fine. Resolution is set to 3200 x 1800 and I've experimented with different...