Windows 10: All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working

Discus and support All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So it all started when I wanted to reinstall my camera..my camera had a problem were it was only taking 1 second video and doesn't complete till the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by youssofyasser, May 9, 2021.

1. All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working

So it all started when I wanted to reinstall my camera..my camera had a problem were it was only taking 1 second video and doesn't complete till the end. I then followed this answer, I first uninstalled the camera and then couldn't install it again. I tried power shell which hung up for no reason and then I tried the microsoft store which also doesn't want to install the camera app for some reason. when I searched up the problem someone suggested something like the answer above which redownloads microsoft store using power shell. I first tried to reset the store by using wreset.

:)

youssofyasser, May 9, 2021
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, May 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar is not working and "fixes" don't fix it.

Hi Carole,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Taskbar on Windows 10. We will help you with resolving the issue.

Provide us the additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you press Alt+Tab keys from the keyboard to switch between the apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

As you said Taskbar is not working, and you will minimize all the opened apps to access the one you wish to from Taskbar. Be clear with how exactly you are trying to accessing the apps from Taskbar.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if you have enabled the Auto-hide option for Taskbar, if so try to disable and check if it helps.

Steps to enable auto-hide Taskbar:

• Right click in the empty space on the Taskbar, click on
      Properties,
    • Under Taskbar tab, uncheck the Auto-hide the Taskbar option, click on
      Apply and Ok.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and brief description for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 9, 2021
  4. Holydoc Win User

All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working

Microsoft Store No Longer Opens

I still have the icon for MS Store in my taskbar, but it no longer works. Clicking on it does nothing. When I click the START button, the MS Store App is grayed out.

Any suggestions on how to get this running again?

Holydoc, May 9, 2021
Thema:

All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working

1. All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working - Similar Threads - microsoft apps taskbar

2. Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working: I'm at the end of my rope trying to fix this. Not sure "when" this started by I can no longer pin apps to the taskbar nor can I unpin apps that are already pinned. I don't even have the "option" to attempt either action. When I right click on an app that is in the taskbar I...
  3. Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working: I'm at the end of my rope trying to fix this. Not sure "when" this started by I can no longer pin apps to the taskbar nor can I unpin apps that are already pinned. I don't even have the "option" to attempt either action. When I right click on an app that is in the taskbar I...
  4. Taskbar buttons no longer work

Taskbar buttons no longer work: Hi guys, I really need help, when I click on any of the buttons in the right hand corner of my task bar e.g. battery logo, wifi, volume or calendar/time nothing at all happens. Its made it impossible for me to do certain things, such as change wifi networks. I've tried doing...
  5. Taskbar buttons no longer work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar buttons no longer work: Hi guys, I really need help, when I click on any of the buttons in the right hand corner of my task bar e.g. battery logo, wifi, volume or calendar/time nothing at all happens. Its made it impossible for me to do certain things, such as change wifi networks. I've tried doing...
  6. Drag and Drop to Windows Taskbar App No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and Drop to Windows Taskbar App No Longer Working: I have always been able to drag one or more files from a folder to an open minimized App on the Windows 10 taskbar and have that App open up so that I can drop the files on there and open the files in that App. Lately, this has stopped working. I'm guessing some Windows...
  7. Microsoft Apps no longer working or opening.

Microsoft Apps no longer working or opening.: all of a sudden my Microsoft Apps are not working including Store I have tried a troubleshoot and a windows update and still nothing, Some other non Microsoft Apps also were removed. But I could reinstall those All of the Apps listed below in the drop menu are not...
  8. All Microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Microsoft apps not working: Hello...Dell Inspiron 5675 with latest x64 Win10 update OS build 19041.329...all MS apps not working...they try to load but stop...Store,calculator,mail solitaire.etc...looked in logs for system and shows many "App did not register with Dcom within required timeout" and...
  9. Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!: Hello, Since the start of 2019 I have not been able to use any of my Microsoft apps and the Microsoft store will not launch. I have tried every single fix I could find from CMD prompts to powershell etc. Nothing works! The same issue happened at my work place and they had...
  10. Taskbar options no longer work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar options no longer work.: Right clicking on the taskbar clock doesn't open the calendar, it opens the same window which appears when right clicking in a vacant area of the taskbar. Right clicking on the action centre icon and then on Open Action Centre doesn't do anything except close that window....