Windows 10: All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh

Discus and support All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had to refresh my machine. I chose remove everything which I have done before and usually everything that is preinstalled is there but this time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paperglyphs, Sep 30, 2018.

1. All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh

I had to refresh my machine. I chose remove everything which I have done before and usually everything that is preinstalled is there but this time I have NO Microsoft apps - no store - no mail and so on. I need those back - I actually refreshed after refreshing thinking it may help but it did not. Thanks

:)

paperglyphs, Sep 30, 2018

2. apps removed while refreshing

Hi Tersia,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I'll certainly help you with this.

I would like to let you know that when you perform a system refresh(reset), the apps you installed from websites and DVDs will be removed. Apps that came with your PC and apps you installed from the Windows Store will be reinstalled. Windows puts a list
    of removed apps on your desktop after refreshing your PC.

I suggest you to visit your manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for Windows 10.

To fix the issues with internet connection, I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 30, 2018
  4. All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh

apps removed while refreshing

Hi AS, thank you so much for the quick reply, I appreciate.

I did do what you said but it seems I also short a driver like: bcmwdi.inf_dmd64_dd9fdb3ec546e714\bcmwdi.inf

My device is Dell Wireless 1704 802.11b/g/n. With the install of the driver on device manager, I see there is an message under 'events' it requires further installation with error code 0x0

I also did the troubleshoot with internet connection dropping, I get the message 'a cable is not plugged in' Sometimes the troubleshooter fix it but sometimes not. I do use the wireless on my mobile aswell and no problems appear with the mobile internet.

Any advice further?

tersia smit

tersiasmit, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh

1. All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps are

2. All Windows apps missing after update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Windows apps missing after update: Hi I have a user who has lost all their MS apps since the last update. I checked a few and Sticky Notes, Calculator, calendar, Camera to name a few are all missing. I have restarted the machine several time, tried to rest, also uninstalled but with no app store I cannot...
  3. App gone after refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App gone after refresh: Hi! I recently performed a refresh on my Windows 10 laptop, and noticed that when completed, Microsoft Store said that I do not own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I had access to it before the refresh, now I don't. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  4. No list of uninstalled apps after refresh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No list of uninstalled apps after refresh: I recently decided to refresh my pc to fix some software problems I was having. Although I was prompted that the apps uninstalled would be given in a list on my desktop, once my computer booted back up there was no list on the desktop. Is there anywhere else this list could...
  5. All default apps missing after system reset

All default apps missing after system reset: Hello all, Recently I attempted to go through with a new windows update (insider preview Build 18932.rs_prerelease.190628-1650). However, at the very end of the update my computer failed with an INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE error. From there, I got into the recovery menu, and...
  6. Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh

Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh: The Microsoft News app is showing news from 10 days ago while I am connected to internet. Tried to restart the computer as well. Is there some way to refresh the news?...
  7. Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store

Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store: Hi, I refreshed my computer last night because it was a little slow. But when I cam back to my computer, all my apps are gone. I know that it removes all apps, but this is different. Microsoft Store, calculator, movies and TV, groove music, etc. are all gone and I don't...
  8. missing apps after windows 10 refresh

missing apps after windows 10 refresh: how do I access apps that disappeared after windows 10 refresh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/missing-apps-after-windows-10-refresh/b12f2646-aa6d-4fcb-a6fb-5a22a8ba2719
  9. Refresh All Apps

Refresh All Apps: Not all my applications are found in the Windows 10 All Apps list by the Start button. How can I refresh it, or add new apps and programs to it? 34809
  10. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft apps missing after refresh

2. all microsoft apps missing after refresh

3. all microsoft apps missing

4. apps disapeared after refreshing,
  5. windows applications gone after refresh