Windows 10: All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup

Discus and support All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have already asked this question and have received no success in fixing my issue. Every time I open up any Windows app it closes itself. When I look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaaz Ali, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Shaaz Ali Win User

All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup

I have already asked this question and have received no success in fixing my issue. Every time I open up any Windows app it closes itself. When I look at task manager it has a leaf next to it saying its suspending this process. I have hard reset my computer and even tried to repair windows ten can someone help.

:)

Shaaz Ali, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jun 19, 2020
  4. All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup

all office apps startup only after re-start windows

If your computer has an SSD, then this should solve your issue and you won't see any noticeable bootup speed changes:

Disable Fast Startup (step by step):

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Navigate to Hardware and Sound --> Power Options
    3. Then click on "Choose what the power buttons do"
    4. Press "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    5. Under Shutdown settings untick the box beside "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"
    6. Save changes and reboot once.

All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup [​IMG]

Once logged in and Windows has booted up properly and settled, shut down your computer. After that boot your computer again and test your Office apps. They should work now.

slicendice, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup

1. All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps close

2. My apps on startup disable themselves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps on startup disable themselves: I enable apps on start up then restart my computer and they have been disabled, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-on-startup-disable-themselves/652b7b23-c3ab-44c8-b790-e7558aac3b51
  3. My apps on startup disable themselves

in Windows 10 Customization
    My apps on startup disable themselves: I enable apps on start up then restart my computer and they have been disabled, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-on-startup-disable-themselves/652b7b23-c3ab-44c8-b790-e7558aac3b51
  4. My apps on startup disable themselves

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Store closes upon startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closes upon startup: Every time I try to start up the MS store, it just briefly shows a window with nothing in it and then closes itself. It's really frustrating as Phantasy Star Online 2 can only be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. In addition to that, Photos was giving me issues too. I...
  6. Apps are closing by themselves and deleting themselves afterwards

Apps are closing by themselves and deleting themselves afterwards: everything was fine until yesterday. now my apps are closing out of themselves and deleting themselves afterwards. what do i do??? * Original title: help???...
  7. Icons rearange themselves upon startup

Icons rearange themselves upon startup: Each time I start my PC up all the icons in the bottom row of the desktop are thrown out of that row. I have seen the others say the issue is related to scaling and setting it to 124% fixes it, however I am on a large monitor (3840x2160) and setting to 124% scaling makes it...
  8. Apps and Folders Closing By Themselves In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps and Folders Closing By Themselves In Windows 10: Hello, this is a very strange issue that I am facing. I am part of an MSP that services a few companies. One company, in particular, is having an issue with one specific user. The user is stating that things close by themselves at random times. For example, She has Word,...
  9. W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves: Every time I start these apps, if I shift focus from them, they close on their own.*Huh I've eliminated all the usual suspects (touchpad, antivirus, Keyser Söze, etc.), so I'm turning to you folks for ideas. (System is Acer Aspire SW5-012; OS is Generic 10 Home - Build...
  10. All apps are closing immediately upon opening them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All apps are closing immediately upon opening them.: All my apps open momentarily and then close. The only exception seems to be the browsers. I can go through file explorer and open the files that way, but not by clicking on the desktop app boxes. I've been looking and have yet to find someone with a similar issue. Any ideas...