Windows 10: ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

Discus and support ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not over lying here, nor am I dramatic. None of the Microsoft applications that are installed by default exist, doesn't matter what I do or try,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arterria, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Arterria Win User

ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

I am not over lying here, nor am I dramatic. None of the Microsoft applications that are installed by default exist, doesn't matter what I do or try, I've restarted the computer Using windows to reset everything, wiping all files, personal data and whatever. I've tried troubleshooting it, terminating, resetting. I've followed tens of guides all to no avail.Reinstalling it doesn't work, because the file doesn't exist. I've used elevated windows PowerShell to do it, but it physically cannot install it. I cannot open images, videos, not even calculator, nothing works. It is all the same message

:)

Arterria, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows Store not updating existing apps but successfully downloads new apps

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to update apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 20, 2022
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Bill Gaer Win User

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10  

Hi Brink

I have looked at the first method you suggested but Microsoft Edge is not featured in the Apps and Features List am I missing something?

If you haven't already, you might see if resetting Microsoft Edge may help fix it.

1) Reset App in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

2)Reset Microsoft Edge to Default in Windows 10 Windows 10 Browsers Email Tutorials

Regards
    Bill

Bill Gaer, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

1. ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset. - Similar Threads - microsoft apps EXIST

2. ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.: I am not over lying here, nor am I dramatic. None of the Microsoft applications that are installed by default exist, doesn't matter what I do or try, I've restarted the computer Using windows to reset everything, wiping all files, personal data and whatever. I've tried...
  3. ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.: I am not over lying here, nor am I dramatic. None of the Microsoft applications that are installed by default exist, doesn't matter what I do or try, I've restarted the computer Using windows to reset everything, wiping all files, personal data and whatever. I've tried...
  4. No microsoft apps after System Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microsoft apps after System Reset: I don't have ms store, ms paint 3d, photos etc, how do i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-microsoft-apps-after-system-reset/64366cf9-671f-4b03-9563-1ed46b194ffc
  5. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10: Hello Friends, This is Rajiv, Few days back my window 10 was updating and after that next time i was not able to start my laptop. It was stuck on Automatic Repair Loop and after many attempts to fix it when i could not fix it, i choose to go for resetting window, i choose...
  6. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10: Hello Friends, This is Rajiv, Few days back my window 10 was updating and after that next time i was not able to start my laptop. It was stuck on Automatic Repair Loop and after many attempts to fix it when i could not fix it, i choose to go for resetting window, i choose...
  7. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Recovering all apps after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering all apps after reset: I had to reset my desktop thinking it would fix my problem, however, has created even bigger issues by removing all of my apps and now I cannot figure out how to recover them. Help!...
  9. After resetting using reset this PC cloud, all of my Microsoft apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After resetting using reset this PC cloud, all of my Microsoft apps not working: After resetting using reset this PC cloud, all of my Microsoft apps like store, troubleshoot, edge browser etc., not working. Just popup is coming and vanishing but not opening....
  10. microsoft apps do not exist.

microsoft apps do not exist.: Hi! My cumputer was stuck for a few minutes so I used the task manager to close all open proccesses and my screen became blue with two of my opened tabs minimized my itunes and another app maybe Audacity I can't remember they were both accessable but nothing alse was. I...