Windows 10: All Microsoft apps not working

Discus and support All Microsoft apps not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello...Dell Inspiron 5675 with latest x64 Win10 update OS build 19041.329...all MS apps not working...they try to load but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stevenshelly, Jun 29, 2020.

1. All Microsoft apps not working

Hello...Dell Inspiron 5675 with latest x64 Win10 update OS build 19041.329...all MS apps not working...they try to load but stop...Store,calculator,mail solitaire.etc...looked in logs for system and shows many "App did not register with Dcom within required timeout" and "Unable to start Dcom server" errors...this started after the latest update...tried the sfc scan...came back clean....tried the DISM command...ran to 100% but apps are still not working...read I might have to reinstall windows and lose everything which I will not do...looking for answers...thank you

:)

stevenshelly, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    "All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

4. All Microsoft apps not working

Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

All Microsoft apps not working

1. All Microsoft apps not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps working

2. Pinned apps are all not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinned apps are all not working: In the taskbar I pinned all the apps I need and it is all working before but today its not. When I click on the app it will not load anything. I cant even see the loading indication in each apps. When I open apps in start menu it will open properly but I dont want a long...
  3. Windows apps are all not working

Windows apps are all not working: In my Windows 10 when I open my Windows applications like camera mail or paint it will not working. It will open for 2 seconds then close. I tried to restart and update from store but still not working. How can I make it work?...
  4. All Microsoft apps will not open

All Microsoft apps will not open: I have tried multiple things to fix this issue and I can not get any of the Microsoft apps to open including mail store calculator photos and feedback hub. Please help...
  5. All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working: So it all started when I wanted to reinstall my camera..my camera had a problem were it was only taking 1 second video and doesn't complete till the end. I then followed this answer, I first uninstalled the camera and then couldn't install it again. I tried power shell which...
  6. Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working: Today I am trying to open my MS Store But its not Opening , and all other Apps are not to opening ,I am trying to open , but it not Works . Please its Request to Solve my Problem, Requesting u to solve this problem Fast . THANK YOU TO, TEAM MICROSOFT...
  7. All Microsoft apps have stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All Microsoft apps have stopped working: I can't seem to get anything from Microsoft store or the Xbox app to work. I can't download any updates from the store and the Xbox app can't launch any games. I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall but it just gets stuck on the window "Making things awesome". Has...
  8. The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all

The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all: It's always stuck on this when I open it [ATTACH] OS: Windows 10 version 1709 Build 16299.1059 Moved from: Office / More Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other...
  9. Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working

Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working: Everything was working fine until recently. Now all MS apps such as photos, videos, mail, skype, and anything downloaded from the store won't open. The store itself won't even open. I have tried EVERY solution posted online and no luck. After running the troubleshooter, this...
  10. Microsoft is working on a Windows Insider app for all platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on a Windows Insider app for all platforms: Microsoft at its Ignite 2018 conference revealed that it is working on a new Windows Insider app. It would be a Progressive Web App that will work on all platforms. The Windows Insider PWA could be launched with a Dark Mode which would be the default theme. The new Windows...