Windows 10: All Microsoft Apps Wont Open

Discus and support All Microsoft Apps Wont Open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been using Windows 10 for over 2 and a half years now and have had no problems until now. Today, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AusRaider, Jul 15, 2020.

1. AusRaider Win User

All Microsoft Apps Wont Open

Hi,

I've been using Windows 10 for over 2 and a half years now and have had no problems until now. Today, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on the Microsoft Store website. I log onto my computer and try to open The Microsoft Store app. After a while of investigation and google searches I have not found a solution.

Only about 3 minutes ago I found out that ALL Microsoft apps were not opening.

I hope you can help me with this issue so I can play MSFS2020 when it releases.

Thanks.

:)

AusRaider, Jul 15, 2020
  2. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. All Microsoft Apps Wont Open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 15, 2020
  4. All Microsoft Apps Wont Open

All microsoft app cant be open

Thanks for your help

i tried all step above

1st step = no error

2nd step =Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.

3rd step = nothing happen

my microsoft store and others still wont open

And in my notification always show microsoft store couldn't install, we'll try again later

Ernestzhang, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

All Microsoft Apps Wont Open

1. All Microsoft Apps Wont Open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps Wont

2. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  3. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  4. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  5. Microsoft Store app wont open

Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  6. Settings App wont open at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App wont open at all: App says to refresh. I downloaded and ran updates to windows 10 and still not working. The only thing I can do it right click on the settings wheel. Nothing else will open....
  7. Windows Store and all Apps wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and all Apps wont open: Hi, Can someone help as I have tried about everything possible. All Windows Apps will not open / Windows Store will not open / Can not open Pictures, calculator, feedback hub .... just about everything wont open. If I click on Windows Store - a blank box opens then...
  8. microsoft apps wont open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft apps wont open: after update microsoft apps mail, callander photos, apps store etc start to open then close suddenly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-wont-open/facadcb3-2bb9-4afa-8cc3-8a25bcb4813d
  9. microsoft apps suddenly wont open

microsoft apps suddenly wont open: microsoft photos , paint 3D and maps all suddenly started sending me a ...this app can't open message today. Don't know why or what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-suddenly-wont-open/9d7125d6-33e1-4ad9-9a8a-2172434280ef
  10. microsoft store app wont open

microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f