Windows 10: all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint

Discus and support all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; worst products ever purchased , cmon gooogle step it up and produce pc,s new desktop[ for 500.00$ **** Would think i would have learneed from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidVan Buren, Jun 9, 2020.

1. all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint

worst products ever purchased , cmon gooogle step it up and produce pc,s new desktop[ for 500.00$ **** Would think i would have learneed from surface.now i have . only android or apple from here on out . BBB compaint didnt pan out ,Corrupt government kickbacks microsuckt

:)

DavidVan Buren, Jun 9, 2020
  2. SueHolt Win User

Microsoft Office products on Windows 10

• What exactly do you mean by Microsoft product will not open?

​ When I try to open any Microsoft application (Word, Excel)​, either opening a document, or the program itself, the document or program flash open for a split second, then close.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Office product or all Microsoft product?

​ Sorry, Microsoft Office programs.​

• What exactly happens when you try to open?

​ See above.​

• Are you getting any error message?

​ No. I did try a suggestion I saw in an online blog - to Run excel / safe, but that didn't work at all.​

SueHolt, Jun 9, 2020
  3. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Jun 9, 2020
  4. pparks1 Win User

all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint

OneDrive - Another over complicated product from Microsoft?

I recreated what I think you wanted on a virtual machine, in a very straightforward way. Here are my steps.

Step 1: Launch OneDrive for the first time. Click on the option at bottom to change the default location for my OneDrive to a second hard drive on my system. (if you already have oneDrive setup, go to settings and choose Unlink account to get back to this point).

all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint [​IMG]

Step #2. Create a OneDrive folder on my E:\ drive, and select it.

Step #3. Go into newly created E:\OneDrive and create folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures.

Step #4. Go to C:\users\user\{Desktop,Documents,Pictuers} and move them to your new E:\OneDrive\{Desktop,Documents,Pictuers}

Step #5. Run a test, using Quick access area, create a test file on the desktop folder.

Step #6. Now, go to E:\OneDrive\Desktop and verify that the file is really there

Step #7. Ensure the right folders are checked to Sync

Step #8. Optionally untick the Files on Demand feature to make 100% sure that the files are actually stored on your hard drive.

Seems pretty easy to me.

pparks1, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint

1. all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint - Similar Threads - microsoft products ever

2. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  3. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  4. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  5. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  6. I have had it, literally about done with Microsoft, and all products and services.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have had it, literally about done with Microsoft, and all products and services.: I have had an X-box gold subscription for the better part of a decade, I also pay for Game pass, I have spent thousands on games, on peripherals, consoles, whatever. And I cannot even get a person on the phone. Just a completely useless automation that hangs up on me? I don't...
  7. i bought a product on the wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a product on the wrong account: Hello, i recently bought a Acient coin pack for Sea of theives. on their webbsite it said it can take up to 72 hours for it to be delivered until today when i saw that i had automaticly logged into another account on microsoft store and bought the coins on the account which i...
  8. Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen: I hope i will get an official microsoft answer here. So today after waiting 3 hrs for online support their agent tried to revert me to the professional support just because i have a win 10 pro for workstation version i am sorry but i have a workstation for personal use, I...
  9. microsoft complaint

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft complaint: Saturday 3/14/20 Microsoft tech. work on my computer and was not able to correct the problem, stating that he would have alevel 2 tech. call me on 3/15/20 between 9AM and 11AM CST, I never did receive the call , so I e-mail them to call me on 3/16/20 between 9AM and 11AM...
  10. All microsoft products

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All microsoft products: My account has been hacked, so has all of my devices. I don't know which products are associated with my account. I've only accessed this account 2 times to set up an xbox. Impersonation also. Help...