Windows 10: All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more!

Discus and support All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hallo Microsoft - Community! I have a lot of little problems, which can hopefully be determined to one big problem. I will explain everything step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael Kass, Mar 25, 2020.

1. All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more!

Hallo Microsoft - Community!

I have a lot of little problems, which can hopefully be determined to one big problem. I will explain everything step by step.

1. I cannot connect to my Microsoft Account. But i can enter my account on the microsoft website. So, it´s not a passwort problem.

1.2. I cannot reach ANY microsoft services: That includes the App - Store, Feedback Hub and Smartscreen.

2. I cannot connect to the Internet with Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. But with chrome, unfortunately, it works without Problems. I can skype, Dropbox, Netflix and download. So, there shouldn´t be a problem with my Internet.

Specific downloads and connections do not work.
    3.1. Example 1: Downloading the Browser "Opera": I downloaded the ".exe" from the official homepage. This .exe is actually a downloader for the program. So, when I open it, it starts the downloading process but never ends or interrupts with an "error - Check your internet connection". That happens to most of the .exe - downloader of that kind, like opera.

3.2. Example 2: The online conference software "webex": When I want to download the desktop - application, it says, hat some connection parameters are wrong. sorry, i don´t have the exact error, but you get the idea.

4. Weird stuff: I tried to reset my microsoft edge. But in the "settings" - panels looks different than in all of the fixing forum entries in the internet.

4.1. I had to update a few windows - updates manuelly even though "update automatically" was checked!

It seems like there´s is some general problem going on. There are no problems reported by windows and my anti - virus program does not find anything harmful on my pc.

What I already did:
    - Install all Windows Updates, so it´s on the latest status.
    - Run the windows "Problemsolutions".
    - Set back microsoft edge and internet explorer.
    - set back internet options.

- Check all SS and TLS related option on the "Internetoptions"

- Various "Solutions", found on the Internet including: Port changes, registry changes, set backs and and and...

My System informations can be found on the images attached, as well all the screenshots to the problems described above!

Whoever can help me, will be my personal hero!

Best Regards,
    Michael

Microsoft Account Connection Error

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! 84584539-3598-4ae2-80a5-5b63f2e849d5?upload=true.png

Internet Explorer - No Connection

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! 47d814d2-e456-4c4c-a4fe-785343172b45?upload=true.png

Internetoptions - Settings

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! 6376f006-097a-4231-ab89-5c738463dd60?upload=true.png

Microsoft App Store: No Connection

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! 8b674077-77ba-4921-a633-b0f0bcf6f835?upload=true.png

System - Informations 1

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! 105dddf1-c48b-46ae-9af6-3718e2aff66c?upload=true.png

System Informations 2

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! 5fd9a2e5-885d-496c-b4f1-e0f0304e1509?upload=true.png

Windows Update Status

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! 2944b1cd-4f3f-4cc1-a16d-0866818105e2?upload=true.png

Microsoft Edge: No Connections, and different panel than most of the users on the right

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! fe65a37a-6163-4077-a351-2aa2f11c79fa?upload=true.png

Microsoft Feedback Hub: No Connection

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! 95d7931c-3338-4715-a885-3dbf8e1cca6f?upload=true.png

:)

Michael Kass, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Almas_ Win User

Connection problems with microsoft related apps/services

Thanks for your reply and willingness to help, as stated in the first message of this post, where I also added the error code, in my reply to myself, I also checked for the hosts file, there is no microsoft related ip, I even tried deleting all the IPs
    in the hosts file, restarting the computer and checking if I could connect and still can't. Any other suggestion?

Almas_, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Connecting to Microsoft services issue

Thank you for the update. The issue might be account related. To continue troubleshooting, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key and the R key together, this will open the Run box.
    • When the Run box opens type services.msc, then click/tap on
      OK
    • When Services open scroll down to Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant.
    • Double click on this service to open properties. The startup type should be set to
      Manual.
    • If you see Startup status Stopped in the lower left portion click/tap on
      Start, then Apply, and OK.
    Check if the issue persists.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Dyan Rey, Mar 25, 2020
  4. All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more!

1. All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more! - Similar Threads - Microsoft related services

2. All Windows related download services do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows related download services do not work: I have struggled with this problem for several months now with no fix in sight, after weeks with Microsoft Support doing new installs of my windows every few days, I still am unable to use the Windows Update Service, The Microsoft Store, The Xbox App, you name it, if its...
  3. All Windows related download services do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows related download services do not work: I have struggled with this problem for several months now with no fix in sight, after weeks with Microsoft Support doing new installs of my windows every few days, I still am unable to use the Windows Update Service, The Microsoft Store, The Xbox App, you name it, if its...
  4. All Windows related download services do not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. dCOM service stopped causing all related services to go in standby

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dCOM service stopped causing all related services to go in standby: good evening, today i wanted to play mfs2020 but it redirected me to the store page of the Gaming Services so i started looking in to the windows 10 services application and in the Gaming services status was stopped. I could not start it as the option was grayed out I also...
  6. All relating to Microsoft is crashed

in Windows 10 Support
    All relating to Microsoft is crashed: My issue is all relating apps or settings to the Microsoft are pixelated and black n blue text.. I can open my start menu but when it opens it only shows up as a pixelated image but i can still click the shutdown, restart button and other apps that it is normally shown in...
  7. All Microsoft Related Services Inaccessible

All Microsoft Related Services Inaccessible: I've been dealing with this issue for about a year now and it annoys me that there doesn't appear to be any sort of solution out there. Last year, I purchased a Samsung 2.5" SSD to replace my mechanical hard drive, the HDD which in this case was my C drive, and ever since I...
  8. All "apps" Microsoft related are offline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All "apps" Microsoft related are offline: Hey everyone, first time posting here, so sorry about any break about rules. So, I have Win 10 Pro original on my pc, and it was all good. I don't know when, but, all apps related to microsoft stopped working. Apps like the store itself, xbox for gamepass, windows...
  9. All Microsoft services suspended

All Microsoft services suspended: So, I booted up this morning to find that Edge, the Mail app, Windows Updates, etc. were working. Rebooted 3 times with no change. Went to Task Manager and found things like this... Got no idea what the little green icon means. Shell Experience host is also suspended....
  10. I have a connection but cannot do anything internet related

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a connection but cannot do anything internet related: Hi so I just reinstalled windows 10 fully clean deleted all my files after thinking it would fix my issue it seemed it had for a little bit now its back anytime I play games or randomly on youtube my internet will "cut" however I clearly have a connection because it shows me...