Windows 10: All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how...

Discus and support All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself.I used Troubleshoot Microsoft store apps, it shows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sub96, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Sub96 Win User

All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how...

Windows 10 Home

All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself.I used Troubleshoot Microsoft store apps, it shows to reset all troubled apps but how can to reset all apps?

Apps include alarm &clock, app installer,weather ,calculator.......anything installed or can be updated using Microsoft Store are hanging or crashing few times.

**I want to reset them all but how to do it without resetting them one by one?**

After running

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

in elevated powershell i get this result All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how... 034e305c-5f06-4b35-9d0d-6803a01d94ea?upload=true.png

:)

Sub96, Jan 21, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 21, 2020
  3. reed1e Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?)

Following posted advice I ran the Windows Store Apps trouble shooter and reset the app four times but each time the app continues to crash. The next step 'Detecting additional problems' initially listed 'hanging or crashing apps' as 'could not be fixed'.
    Two times ago it reported 'fixed' and the last time 'Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem'; 'Give feedback on this problem', hence this report.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro, v1809, OS build 17763.379, 64 bit

reed1e, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how...

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. Windows 11 Fix Hanging or Crashing Apps Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Fix Hanging or Crashing Apps Microsoft Store: Can anyone help me with this issue? My apps don't download or update then the store crashes right after leaving the apps "loading". I have ran a trubleshoot system> Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshoot I ran the troubleshoot for the windows store apps and it gave me an error...
  3. Windows 11 Fix Hanging or Crashing Apps Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Fix Hanging or Crashing Apps Microsoft Store: Can anyone help me with this issue? My apps don't download or update then the store crashes right after leaving the apps "loading". I have ran a trubleshoot system> Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshoot I ran the troubleshoot for the windows store apps and it gave me an error...
  4. Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps: Basically, I am unable to download or update any apps within the Microsoft store. The apps just hang there until eventually crashing or just never moving. And when/if they move it is at a snail's pace.I've had this problem for a while and I can sometimes fix it. I've done the...
  5. Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps: Basically, I am unable to download or update any apps within the Microsoft store. The apps just hang there until eventually crashing or just never moving. And when/if they move it is at a snail's pace.I've had this problem for a while and I can sometimes fix it. I've done the...
  6. Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps

7. all apps from the microsoft store and microsoft store itself not opening

all apps from the microsoft store and microsoft store itself not opening: i have this problem on 2 of my laptops and find it annoying that all apps related to the microsoft store are stuck in an update loop and i can't open the store...
  8. Microsoft store and store apps do not appear in Settings/Apps, and they all crash in a few...

Microsoft store and store apps do not appear in Settings/Apps, and they all crash in a few...: I have a correction to the information below. It is not just the Store App and the Solitare Epic App that crash. It seems that all "modern" apps, like Paint 3D, Weather, etc. crash in seconds after opening. And none of them show up in Settings/Apps or anywhere else other...
  9. Microsoft Store and all windows apps crashing.

Microsoft Store and all windows apps crashing.: I restored my windows using a restore point. Now, my microsoft store and all the microsoft store apps such as Photos, Mail, Calendar, Office, Calculator and all other apps crash when started. I have tried troubleshooting the microsoft apps and resetting these apps....
  10. Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF

Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF: Self explainatory What i tried: wsreset resetting apps and microsoft store powershell commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-crashing-only-apps-not/cb65e10d-bcf3-4470-8fe2-37729445ff4c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hanging apps