Windows 10: All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how...

Discus and support All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself.I used Troubleshoot Microsoft store apps, it shows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sub96, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Sub96 Win User

All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how...

Windows 10 Home

All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself.I used Troubleshoot Microsoft store apps, it shows to reset all troubled apps but how can to reset all apps?

Apps include alarm &clock, app installer,weather ,calculator.......anything installed or can be updated using Microsoft Store are hanging or crashing few times.

**I want to reset them all but how to do it without resetting them one by one?**

After running

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

in elevated powershell i get this result All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how... 034e305c-5f06-4b35-9d0d-6803a01d94ea?upload=true.png

:)

Sub96, Jan 21, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 21, 2020
  3. reed1e Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?)

Following posted advice I ran the Windows Store Apps trouble shooter and reset the app four times but each time the app continues to crash. The next step 'Detecting additional problems' initially listed 'hanging or crashing apps' as 'could not be fixed'.
    Two times ago it reported 'fixed' and the last time 'Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem'; 'Give feedback on this problem', hence this report.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro, v1809, OS build 17763.379, 64 bit

reed1e, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how...

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF: Self explainatory What i tried: wsreset resetting apps and microsoft store powershell commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-crashing-only-apps-not/cb65e10d-bcf3-4470-8fe2-37729445ff4c"
  3. How to fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix hanging or crashing apps: fix hanging crashing apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-hanging-or-crashing-apps/017f42e1-525d-4d0a-ab8f-df718a8ff5eb
  4. Hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hanging or crashing apps: When I checked out my windows security it said "Hanging or crashing apps". I can't find where to fix this. I am no computer techie so any suggestions please in plain English. Thank you...
  5. Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself: Yesterday I downloaded the Windows Terminal (yay) and Forza Street on my machine. Forza Street downloading took too long so I just paused it (at around 1.7G/3.7G) and turned off my computer. This morning when I opened Microsoft Store and went into the downloading list,...
  6. How to fix hanging/crashing apps

How to fix hanging/crashing apps: Since the new Windows 10 update (February 2019), my computer has been gradually slowing to a crawl. I used to be able to run google chrome, Spotify, Discord, and maybe a game at the same time with little to no slowdown. This past week, even running two of those programs at...
  7. Microsoft Store apps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store apps crashing: I have just built a new PC, and I downloaded the game Sea of Thieves (one of my faves) and sadly it will not work. The game will download fine, then as soon as you launch it all you get is a small windowed frame with the game title for about 2 minutes before it crashes with...
  8. Hanging or Crashing Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging or Crashing Apps: When I started the troubleshooting program for Microsoft store, the troubleshoot came up with the problem of not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps. I have looked at other inquiries about hanging and crashing apps. All of them said that there needs to be a clean...
  9. hanging or crashing apps

hanging or crashing apps: what can I do to repair hanging or crashing apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/hanging-or-crashing-apps/9f4dfd04-bc42-4e79-857f-f65cc4364a04
  10. Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened: Title says it all, I just wanted to try paint3d, sketch book and mixed reality and they all seem to crash after few seconds. Even the Microsoft Store crashes like this sometimes 112042