Windows 10: All Microsoft store game being a "closed" system like on console.

Discus and support All Microsoft store game being a "closed" system like on console. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I moved from Xbox to pc not to long ago thinking I would be able to just play most of my Xbox titles on PC. However for one, like five of my two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PalmQuigley, Feb 19, 2021.

1. All Microsoft store game being a "closed" system like on console.

I moved from Xbox to pc not to long ago thinking I would be able to just play most of my Xbox titles on PC. However for one, like five of my two hundred or so game library transformed over so that really sucks but secondly I cant edit any of my games.

The only reason I even bought a PC was to mod my games to improve them, or at the least make them a little more to my liking. But I can't even use Reshade with my Xbox play anywhere titles which is the worst. I bought the game, let me do what I want with it!

Also i completely agree with this article by pcgamer and I heavily recommend Microsoft pays attention to it.

https://www.pcgamer.com/why-pc-games-should-never-become-universal-apps/

Also seriously?? If your going to advertise the play anywhere thing so much maybe expand it for god sakes.

:)

PalmQuigley, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

All Microsoft store game being a "closed" system like on console.

1. All Microsoft store game being a "closed" system like on console. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store game

2. Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...: This is my question post; I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem on their Xbox and if anyone have found anyway to fix this type of problemMicrosoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button, it shows INSTALL You own This, for games...
  3. Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...: This is my question post; I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem on their Xbox and if anyone have found anyway to fix this type of problemMicrosoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button, it shows INSTALL You own This, for games...
  4. Microsoft Store closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closing: Recently I cleared my appdata. And now when I try to open photos the error code shown and ask to open MS Store, but when I start to open store it opens and closes suddenly. What should I do?...
  5. Microsoft Store closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store closing: Recently I cleared my appdata. And now when I try to open photos the error code shown and ask to open MS Store, but when I start to open store it opens and closes suddenly. What should I do?...
  6. Microsoft Store closing

7. Microsoft store not being there.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not being there.: Hi, I recently factory reset my computer and removed everything as chrome, and microsoft store wasn't working and microsoft store not being there. I expected as I reset my computer completely that microsoft store would be there but it isn't. I now cannot download anything as...
  8. Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen

Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen: Hello, I am having a problem where certain games that I have installed from the microsoft store are just crashing on the splash screen. Minecraft, Sea of Thievs and Cuphead are a couple of games that are having this problem so far, while Forza Horizon 4 seems to be launching...
  9. Big bar features like microsoft store or gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big bar features like microsoft store or gaming: Hello, I have windows 10 but i have a problem. When i press the ,,windows button'' it have to show me the microsoft store, gaming, cortana etc. But its show me regular. How do i make to get the features for windows menu bar. HELP....
  10. Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Store Spring Sale kicks off today, so now is the perfect opportunity to score great deals on all things Xbox including the best deal of the year on Xbox Game Pass. Take advantage of Spring deals on Xbox and PC games, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold...