Windows 10: All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line

Discus and support All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am looking for command line methods or series of command methods for gathering all audio files across one or more drives as is done in File Explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Feb 12, 2021.

1. All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line

I am looking for command line methods or series of command methods for gathering all audio files across one or more drives as is done in File Explorer using the search box and the directive "kind:music". I want to get them all in one directory,

Seem like it should be easy but I have not found a way to do this.

Thanks for any thoughts.

:)

mikeincousa, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 12, 2021
  4. All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line

Casting audio to DLNA device from the command line

Hello,

I'm attempting to setup my workstation to act as a wakeup clock. So far I've successfully scheduled a task with Task Scheduler which wakes up the system and starts playing music, though it doesn't cast the music.

Now I would like to develop this further by casting music to a DLNA audio renderer (DLNA speakers) upon wake.

In explorer it's possible to select a list of music in a folder and right click on the selection and follow the 'cast to' menu item to cast the music to the speakers, however I'd like to do this from the command line so that I can run the command line script from the tast scheduled in Task Scheduler.

How can this be done? Is it possible??

duncangravill, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line

1. All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line - Similar Threads - Music Audio Files

2. User permission for using command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User permission for using command line: I am trying to automate a process at work using an AutoHotkey-script. I need to use command line when running a given program for adding -FO and -V. What kind of permission is needed for this? Right now I only have reading permission for both the folder and the exe-file for...
  3. User permission for using command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User permission for using command line: I am trying to automate a process at work using an AutoHotkey-script. I need to use command line when running a given program for adding -FO and -V. What kind of permission is needed for this? Right now I only have reading permission for both the folder and the exe-file for...
  4. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  5. All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line: I am looking for command line methods or series of command methods for gathering all audio files across one or more drives as is done in File Explorer using the search box and the directive "kind:music". I want to get them all in one directory, Seem like it should be easy...
  6. List files with path using Windows command line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    List files with path using Windows command line: I would an output txt file to list the entire path using a windows command line to a txt file. I want the output to be like this: C:\Folder 1\folder 2\file.doc...
  7. How to use File Explorer "Copy path" on command line?

How to use File Explorer "Copy path" on command line?: If I highlight files in File Explorer then select "Copy path", it will copy the path of one or more files to the clipboard. For example below I highlighted 3 files then selected "Copy path" which copied the path of the 3 files to the clipboard. Can someone explain to me...
  8. How to display a file from command line using File Explorer?

How to display a file from command line using File Explorer?: How can I pass a file to explorer.exe from the command line, and display it in File Explorer? When I try something like: explorer.exe mypic.jpg It opens the file in my default app for jpg files. I just want to open Explorer with the file displayed and highlighted....
  9. Deleting files with command line

Deleting files with command line: I used del filename and it was successfully deleted. I also used dir to double check. However, when I checked the Recycle Bin; the file wasn't found inside. Was this file permanently deleted?...
  10. Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line

in Windows 10 News
    Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Power Configuration or powercfg.exe is a command-line tool in Windows which allows you to configure power system settings. It is especially useful for laptops which run on battery and will enable you to configure hardware-specific configurations which are...