Windows 10: ALL MY APPOINTMENTS ARE GONE!!

Discus and support ALL MY APPOINTMENTS ARE GONE!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do i get my calendar back?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-appointments-are-gone/aec41676-a5eb-4f8d-b8c3-5c1a6a1212a2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tattooaztec, Nov 20, 2019.

1. ALL MY APPOINTMENTS ARE GONE!!

How do i get my calendar back?!

:)

tattooaztec, Nov 20, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 20, 2019
  3. How can I copy an appointment to a new date?

Hi Richard,

In order for us to provide steps on how to copy an appointment to a new date, we would like to gather more information:

• Is it for Outlook.com, the Calendar app or the Outlook app?
    • Are you getting an error message when trying to copy an appointment?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 20, 2019
  4. wp7geek Win User

ALL MY APPOINTMENTS ARE GONE!!

How do i set reminder from calendar appointments

Follow these steps to set up a reminder for calendar appointments:

• When in Calendar click the + sign to add a new appointment.
    • Click More details (right at the bottom left)
    • Set Reminder
    • Save
    Make sure that the volume is not set on zero, otherwise it won't ring.

wp7geek, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

ALL MY APPOINTMENTS ARE GONE!!

1. ALL MY APPOINTMENTS ARE GONE!! - Similar Threads - APPOINTMENTS ARE GONE

2. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  3. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  4. All my files are gone!

All my files are gone!: WHen I was on my Computer on Thursday everything was fine, but when I went on today, I saw my Logitech and my capture files are empty, I didnt do anything and When I clicked on it It says that I needed to connect to network or Insert a disk. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO...
  5. My audio is all gone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio is all gone.: I recently used AMD cleaner and it got rid of all my audio devices and my Realtek HD Audio Driver. I've looked everywhere on how to try and get them back but I do not know how to get it back still. I know some say Realtek but I cannot enable them [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE

ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE: so i turned on my laptop only to see that half the stuff i had is gone the list of stuff that is gone: -all of my personal files dating back to december 2020 -most of my games -my apps -my desktop wallpaper -discord -all of my garry's mod addons 157 files -my puro...
  7. All of my windows apps are gone.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All of my windows apps are gone.: I do not know what happened but all of my windows apps are gone. Windows store is gone as well. I try to go to the windows store online and download the app but it does not do anything when I get the download button. I can't use any windows app at all....
  8. My Games Are All Gone?

My Games Are All Gone?: It Was Just Another Normal Day, And I Opened My Computer To Play Games But They Were Suddenly Gone! I Looked For Help And Searched Everywhere I Could But There Was No Solution. So What Happened Was My Games Folder Inside Of My 4tb Disk Partition2tb Each Disappeared But The...
  9. all my stuff is gone!

all my stuff is gone!: yesterday after restarting my computer it had been a while all my stuff disappeared....my desktop background pic was removed to a black screen, icons on my task bar turned into little blank piece of paper icons, file folders on my desktop are gone, lots of programs are gone...
  10. Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.: I have my Google account set up on Windows Calendar and all was working fine until I got a message saying I needed to fix my Google calendar. I followed instructions and had to sign in to Google and allow access which I did. Then my Google calendar was completely wiped from...