Windows 10: All my apps are black themed, and I don't want that. How do I fix this

Discus and support All my apps are black themed, and I don't want that. How do I fix this in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All my apps such as Windows Store, Skype Video, Settings, Mail and others aswell. PLEASE HELP. *cry*cry 73263 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AstralLink, Dec 24, 2016.

1. All my apps are black themed, and I don't want that. How do I fix this

All my apps such as Windows Store, Skype Video, Settings, Mail and others aswell. PLEASE HELP. *cry*cry

:)

AstralLink, Dec 24, 2016
  2. AdamK Win User

I don't want to use this -- how do I remove all my information from the website?

I tried the MyPhone beta, but I don't want to use it. I removed the association from my phone, and uninstalled the software there.

However, I still have an account on the website. I would like to remove all the information stored there and no longer have an account.

How do I do this?

AdamK, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Venomrush Win User
    I don't want to use this -- how do I remove all my information from the website?

Delete all the items on the website.

Then navigate to Deleted items and click 'Permanently delete all'

That's to remove all your personal data on the Web Portal.

To close your Live account.

Navigate to Sign in to your Microsoft account login and follow the steps to close the account.

Venomrush, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

All my apps are black themed, and I don't want that. How do I fix this

Edwin, Dec 24, 2016
  5. Thank you very much. *Biggrin

AstralLink, Dec 24, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    You're welcome...
    and, welcome to the forums, btw! *Smile

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

All my apps are black themed, and I don't want that. How do I fix this

1. All my apps are black themed, and I don't want that. How do I fix this - Similar Threads - apps are black

2. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  3. How do I fix this? Blue Ray Windows 10 movie and tv. I don't want the two black bars and I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this? Blue Ray Windows 10 movie and tv. I don't want the two black bars and I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DTAKOP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mibad3/how_do_i_fix_this_blue_ray_windows_10_movie_and/
  4. My printer is printing all black, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My printer is printing all black, how do I fix this?: How do I fix my brother printer, it prints all black, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-printing-all-black-how-do-i-fix-this/f4ec4da8-580c-48cc-bb40-6c17e3e0d580
  5. How do I uninstall an update that I don't want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall an update that I don't want: Hello I recently been forced to do an update it is changed everything. I no longer have a desktop. The taskbar is not at the bottom of the screen. I do not like this it is not efficient it takes several extra steps to get to each new screen that you need to get to. It's not...
  6. How do I uninstall Groove Music once and for all? I don't want BS, I want an answer to my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall Groove Music once and for all? I don't want BS, I want an answer to my...: So I've searched this question, and have found several dead end posts where some smart asses did everything they could to avoid answering the question. Seriously they'd rather write an entire book series on the topic than answer the damn question straightforward. Plain and...
  7. How do I stop Windows 10 installing apps I don't want?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Windows 10 installing apps I don't want?: How do I stop Windows 10 installing apps on my PC? I don't want Windows to install ANY Apps. If I want something, I'll do it myself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-10-installing-apps-i-dont/dd119d74-d3f8-42ad-b107-4e217b906233
  8. How do I turn off Windows apps that I don't want?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off Windows apps that I don't want?: First on my list is "Store". I have repeated told my firewall to always deny, but it keeps coming up. I know there are other Windows 10 apps that are just as pushy, and take up lots of CPU and bandwidth. What are they and how can I safely turn them off? 115199
  9. How do I fix "Sync my Settings" for Windows Themes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix "Sync my Settings" for Windows Themes?: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Insider Preview. I have a few Windows 10 VM's on VMware and would like to sync my Background and Theme. All VM's are attached to my Microsoft Account. My problem is, I turned off Sync in Settings and can not turn it back on. They're...
  10. How do I make Calculator have black theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make Calculator have black theme?: I think it's possible in Creator's Update, but how? [img] 88507