Windows 10: All my apps dissapeard

Discus and support All my apps dissapeard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear people one day als my apps on the start screen suddenly disappeard i looked online for solutions but didnt find anything that work if i drag a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flamesheaven, Apr 8, 2021.

1. All my apps dissapeard

Dear people

one day als my apps on the start screen suddenly disappeard i looked online for solutions but didnt find anything that work if i drag a app to start or pin it on my start screen it doesnt show either i really want to know how i can fix this can you help me

greetings flames

:)

flamesheaven, Apr 8, 2021

2. Files dissapeard.

Yesterday I did alot of work on my pc with photoshop and today I need to have that pictures, but today when I woke up I found mos of my files dissapeard, my photoshop is missing and everything in Drive E that was installed yesterday dissapeard from my
    pc without reason.

GamerulRobloxolui, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Windows Store Dissapeard

Hi Shatha,

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt: wsreset.exe

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    If the issue persists, then try the steps below.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to Reset to the Microsoft recommended defaults.
    • Click on Reset.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

All my apps dissapeard

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. All my apps dissapeard :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

All my apps dissapeard

1. All my apps dissapeard - Similar Threads - apps dissapeard

2. My child can workaround Microsoft Family app limits by exploiting an error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My child can workaround Microsoft Family app limits by exploiting an error: Hi, I am using Microsoft Family to limit app times for my kid. But he has found an exploit to skip the limits. He clicks repeatedly fast to a restricted app shortcut on the taskbar pinned. At some point, some error dialog pops up and from then on he can freely use any app....
  3. Introducing Linux GUI apps running on Windows using the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Introducing Linux GUI apps running on Windows using the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/no_quests [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mvlwj9/introducing_linux_gui_apps_running_on_windows/
  4. Left/Right Balance on a per-app basis ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left/Right Balance on a per-app basis ?: I've googled but can't find any kind of driver/application that lets you choose the left-right balance of specific applications in Windows. For example, I might have two meetings going on and want one app (like Slack for example) to be towards the left more and another (Zoom...
  5. HELP!!!!!! Error Code: 0x80070005 cannot install apps from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!!!!!! Error Code: 0x80070005 cannot install apps from store: i was able to download apps but now i cant even install a theme it goes to acquiring a license then error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-error-code-0x80070005-cannot-install-apps/394306d2-30c6-41b2-9bc5-7ee1ae39c247
  6. Microsoft to revive Windows 10’s app store with new UI and desktop apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to revive Windows 10’s app store with new UI and desktop apps: Microsoft Store has long had a redesign in the works and it appears that the fresh version of the app store is being prepared for Windows 10 Sun Valley Update. As you’re doubtlessly aware, the Windows 10 Sun Valley Update should roll out to consumers in October and November....
  7. Microsoft Photos App

Microsoft Photos App: The Photos app only lists photos that I have manually opened via File Explorer. All other photos doesn't show up in collections, or in the Folders section. Yes, I have tried every option out there, and it still doesn't work. I posted this question since I didn't see anyone...
  8. My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP: so this past few weeks my PC kept on Crashing or BSOD on random occasion, usually when im Gaming and using Google Chrome. i started noticing this issue after a failed attempt to install Windows 10 new update the cumulative update of windows 10 20H2 Version. i tried to...
  9. Movies and tv app install issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movies and tv app install issue: how i install Movies and tv app in window 10 ..my laptop model Hp elitebook8470p,???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-and-tv-app-install-issue/a9167312-059a-4001-858c-af60c274a61a
  10. Importing one iphone pic yields two different versions of that pic in Microsoft Photos app

Importing one iphone pic yields two different versions of that pic in Microsoft Photos app: When I import for example 10 iphone pictures into my Photosapp on a Windows 10 PC, I see not 10 but rather 20 photos on the PC, includingin File Explorer. The difference between each pair of otherwise identicalphotos seems to be degrees of light vs dark or maybe color hues,...