Windows 10: All my apps dissapeard

Discus and support All my apps dissapeard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear people one day als my apps on the start screen suddenly disappeard i looked online for solutions but didnt find anything that work if i drag a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flamesheaven, Apr 8, 2021.

1. All my apps dissapeard

Dear people

one day als my apps on the start screen suddenly disappeard i looked online for solutions but didnt find anything that work if i drag a app to start or pin it on my start screen it doesnt show either i really want to know how i can fix this can you help me

greetings flames

:)

flamesheaven, Apr 8, 2021

2. Files dissapeard.

Yesterday I did alot of work on my pc with photoshop and today I need to have that pictures, but today when I woke up I found mos of my files dissapeard, my photoshop is missing and everything in Drive E that was installed yesterday dissapeard from my
    pc without reason.

GamerulRobloxolui, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Windows Store Dissapeard

Hi Shatha,

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt: wsreset.exe

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    If the issue persists, then try the steps below.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to Reset to the Microsoft recommended defaults.
    • Click on Reset.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

All my apps dissapeard

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. All my apps dissapeard :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

All my apps dissapeard

1. All my apps dissapeard - Similar Threads - apps dissapeard

2. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  3. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  4. Windows 11 Weather App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Weather App: Hi,How do I get the Weather app on Win 11 to appear on my Desktop? I do not want it on my Taskbar, but I want it to appear as a short on my Desktop. Can this be done?Thanks, Tony...
  5. Windows 11 Weather App

Windows 11 Weather App: Hi,How do I get the Weather app on Win 11 to appear on my Desktop? I do not want it on my Taskbar, but I want it to appear as a short on my Desktop. Can this be done?Thanks, Tony...
  6. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  7. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  8. The apps on my wallpaper have all dissapeard, My wallpaper is still there, The apps are...

The apps on my wallpaper have all dissapeard, My wallpaper is still there, The apps are...: idk what to type here the question itself is all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-apps-on-my-wallpaper-have-all-dissapeard-my/01c6b9a0-f2fb-4d48-8df6-6ecec93083f7
  9. The apps on my wallpaper have all dissapeard, My wallpaper is still there, The apps are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The apps on my wallpaper have all dissapeard, My wallpaper is still there, The apps are...: idk what to type here the question itself is all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-apps-on-my-wallpaper-have-all-dissapeard-my/01c6b9a0-f2fb-4d48-8df6-6ecec93083f7
  10. The apps on my wallpaper have all dissapeard, My wallpaper is still there, The apps are...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging