Windows 10: All my audio recordings are muffled (Windows 10)

Discus and support All my audio recordings are muffled (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new Lenovo laptop (ideapad 330s) with Windows 10. I am trying to record songs on audacity using an external mic and the audio output is bad and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SarojKTV, Mar 1, 2019.

1. SarojKTV Win User

All my audio recordings are muffled (Windows 10)

I got a new Lenovo laptop (ideapad 330s) with Windows 10. I am trying to record songs on audacity using an external mic and the audio output is bad and muffled. I tried a different recording app and the issue persists. The laptop mic gives me a much worse audio output.
    Have used the external mic on my old laptop and it works just fine. The drivers are up to date. And i cannot find the audio enhancement option to disable. This is extremely frustrating. Please help

:)

SarojKTV, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 1, 2019
  4. All my audio recordings are muffled (Windows 10)

Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

All my audio recordings are muffled (Windows 10)

1. All my audio recordings are muffled (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - audio recordings are

2. Low quality/muffled Audio on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low quality/muffled Audio on Windows 10: I have an hp omen I bought a few years ago that until this week, I had no issues with the audio, and the computer hadn't been updated recently either or any new programs installed, it seemingly just occurred randomly. The audio input sounds low quality and muffled, regardless...
  3. Muffled headphone audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Muffled headphone audio: Hi, I just bought a new set up and downloaded my games onto it. However, whenever i play games that requires microphone permissions, the game audio becomes muffled and makes the game unplayable. I found out that disabling microphone permissions for the app makes the audio go...
  4. Muffled audio input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Muffled audio input: I have a new acer nitro 5. I teach guitar online and yesterday on both Skype and zoom I had audio issues. Both myself and my student could hear each others voices just fine, but when we played guitar, that was barely audible, mostly cut out and what sound did come through was...
  5. Muffled audio in windows 10

Muffled audio in windows 10: It started when i turned on my computer this morning, i tried watching something but it was hard to hear, and muffled. i checked all of my sound settings, troubleshooting did nothing, it just reinstalled my driver. does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Muffled audio in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Muffled audio in windows 10: It started when i turned on my computer this morning, i tried watching something but it was hard to hear, and muffled. i checked all of my sound settings, troubleshooting did nothing, it just reinstalled my driver. does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Muffled audio in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 recording all audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 recording all audio: I have a weird audio issue. Windows will route all my audio output to audio input (only much quieter). I don't see any audio input in the "Sound » Recording" settings. But when I listen to music and hit record in any recording software, I'll get my output recorded. Also,...
  9. Issue trying to record all audio in windows (10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue trying to record all audio in windows (10): Hi, I am trying to record all outgoing audio but I can't get it to work. Set-up; I have a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (usb audio interface) connected via usb. In the windows-mixer this Focusrite has been selected as the ''standard'' output-device. The audio-scale visible on the...
  10. Game DVR is not recording all of my audio

Game DVR is not recording all of my audio: So Game DVR has been my main source of recording moments during games for me. A couple of months ago it was working fine, recording all my audio [Game audio, Discord audio (my friend's voices) and my mic's audio]. Everything can be heard in the clips. As of recently, Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb webcam sound recording muffled

2. windows 10 headphones music is fine but voicesare muffled

3. audio muffled windows 10

4. audio sounds muffled when recording on windows 10,
  5. recording software is muffled,
  6. my discord audio is muffled,
  7. my guitar sound muffled when i record with audacity,
  8. lenovo sound is muffled 330s,
  9. usb recording audio muffled,
  10. mic muffled windows 10,
  11. windows 10 sound muffled,