Windows 10: all my browser crashes on a website

Discus and support all my browser crashes on a website in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, whenver i use this link https://www.investing.com/equities/interglobe-aviation-ltd-chart and use the chart in full screen mode, after 10-15 mins,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DEv_449, Jul 12, 2019.

1. DEv_449 Win User

all my browser crashes on a website

Hi, whenver i use this link https://www.investing.com/equities/interglobe-aviation-ltd-chart and use the chart in full screen mode, after 10-15 mins, all of a sudden, my browser as well as my whole laptop stop working. I tried this link in google chrome, Microsoft edge, Mozilla firefox, Opera mini but all are same. After being in this link for few mins, i can"t close my browser, can't switch to another tab, can't shut down my pc, can't use my mouse, nothing works then. I use this link to see stock chart on live stock market. I even changed my mother board, re-installed my windows 10 operating system but nothing worked for me. My pc vendor company says, this is related to the browser. I have no issues with my pc. I even tested this site with 10-15 pcs but it works good there without a single issue. And there is no issue with the site . kindly help me . you can email me also *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

DEv_449, Jul 12, 2019

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 12, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2019
  4. all my browser crashes on a website

Web Browser Crashes

Everytime I visit the 2-step verification website for Google, the web browser crashes. I have firmware 300.21.012. Could you help me?

tomjerrykids, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

all my browser crashes on a website

1. all my browser crashes on a website - Similar Threads - browser crashes website

2. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  3. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  4. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  6. Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?: So I see most Android browsers now have this function, but the closest I have seen PC browsers come to this is FF with Night Owl addon. Any browsers with native night mode? submitted by /u/terambino [link] [comments]...
  7. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Browsers and Email
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...
  8. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Windows 10 Support
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...
  9. All Browsers Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers Crashing: Not sure what is going on. Ever since updating to Windows 10 every browser I use crashed. I have been trying Internet Explorer, Edge, and Chrome and have the same issue in all of them. Chrome is a little more stable then the other two. Example when opening up Internet...
  10. All browsers on all computers crashing

in Browsers and Email
    All browsers on all computers crashing: I have two desktops and a laptop. All are running Windows 10. On all three I have been experiencing repeated browser crashes on Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome. I run ipconfig/flushdns about three to four times a day with computer restart. That gets me back up, but for...