Windows 10: all my browser in my newly fresh installed OS keeps crashing

Discus and support all my browser in my newly fresh installed OS keeps crashing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; if they are not crashing the videos and pictures have a purple and green glitch, I've already updated my graphics drivers and all my drivers, i hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xaenaen, Sep 19, 2022.

1. all my browser in my newly fresh installed OS keeps crashing

if they are not crashing the videos and pictures have a purple and green glitch, I've already updated my graphics drivers and all my drivers, i hope anyone can help me

submitted by /u/xaenaen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xaenaen, Sep 19, 2022
  2. RCoon Win User

Is it possible to keep that fresh install feel?

Install OS and programs to SSD, install everything, downloads etc on a big HDD. Keep defrag on automatic daily, and c-clean every weeks end to remove temporary files.
    NEVER click create desktop icon.
    Still that fresh install feeling after a year *Toast :toast:

NOTE: you dont need a desktop shortcut to avast, you have a system tray icon for that. I havent used desktop icons in 2 years!

RCoon, Sep 19, 2022
  3. IINexusII Win User
    The Vista SP2 install thread

kept crashing on the last step when i used the installer from sp1 to sp2, better to start fresh with an iso

IINexusII, Sep 19, 2022
  4. SiavashG Win User

all my browser in my newly fresh installed OS keeps crashing

Fresh paint keeps crashing!

Hi Jennith,

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately these steps did not help. But since then I have noticed that Fresh paint keeps crashing under very special circumstances: The canvas you are working on has to be a new one (and not already saved). The app then crashes
    after 1-2 minutes. So, I can prevent the app from crashing as follows:

1. Open new (empty) canvas

2. Quickly draw one line

3. Press the back button so you go to the front page of the app. This step then saves your canvas with your one drawn line.

4. Go back in and start drawing/painting. But do NOT erase the initial line. (Otherwise, crash)

5. You can erase the initial line once you have saved the canvas with other drawings in it.

All in all, it really seems like the app has trouble dealing with empty unsaved canvases. I hope this feedback can help the dev team fix the issue. I would also be happy to provide further feedback if necessary.

Cheers,

-S

SiavashG, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

all my browser in my newly fresh installed OS keeps crashing

1. all my browser in my newly fresh installed OS keeps crashing - Similar Threads - browser newly fresh

2. Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?: I’m having issues where Chrome, Waterfox and Opera GX are all crashing and I can’t find a way to fix it. I have exhausted every fix I know of and could find online including:Turning the PC off and on;Closing the browser and restarting them;Uninstalling and reinstalling...
  3. Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?: I’m having issues where Chrome, Waterfox and Opera GX are all crashing and I can’t find a way to fix it. I have exhausted every fix I know of and could find online including:Turning the PC off and on;Closing the browser and restarting them;Uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Why do all of my browsers keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All Browser keep crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Browser keep crashing!: Hello,my error is that all browsers keep crashing,except Microsoft edge. But I wanna use my Other Browsers.I don't get any Error Output.I tried to reinstall the Browsers and I also tried restarting my pc.It all didn't work.And also they didn't stop Working all at once, but...
  6. All Browser keep crashing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Browser keep crashing!: Hello,my error is that all browsers keep crashing,except Microsoft edge. But I wanna use my Other Browsers.I don't get any Error Output.I tried to reinstall the Browsers and I also tried restarting my pc.It all didn't work.And also they didn't stop Working all at once, but...
  7. All browsers keep crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All browsers keep crashing: Hi all, I've posted here before but sadly the problem keeps persisting. All browsers I have tried are crashing. IE, Firefox and Chrome. I have checked they are all up to date and I have run various scans on the laptop but nothing is showing. When I posted on here the...
  8. My browser keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My browser keeps crashing: Hi. I got a refurbished laptop from HP a couple of weeks ago, a Pavilion 15 with Ryzen 5. Everything was super fast and smooth, but after closing the laptop and opening it back again, the browser had crashed: just a black screen, it could be minimized but I had to close it...
  9. my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer keeps crashing even with fresh install: these are the error codes i've gotten 10/19/19 9:55 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1:...
  10. Fresh OS installation to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh OS installation to my Laptop: My Laptop (HP Spectre X360 - 13-Ae045tu) came up with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. I want to do a fresh installation of Windows 10 pro. What are the ways to do it? If I download ISO of Win 10 from Microsoft site will it be registered/activate in my laptop? Is it...