Windows 10: ALL my contacts disappeared.

Discus and support ALL my contacts disappeared. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Outlook, ALL of my contacts disappeared and I can't find them under People. This happened after an update I think. Can you please help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RayKoontz, Jul 13, 2019.

1. RayKoontz Win User

ALL my contacts disappeared.

In Outlook, ALL of my contacts disappeared and I can't find them under People. This happened after an update I think. Can you please help?

:)

RayKoontz, Jul 13, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 13, 2019
  3. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 13, 2019
  4. thesaint2 Win User

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. ALL my contacts disappeared. - Similar Threads - contacts disappeared

2. Windows 11, gmail contacts disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, gmail contacts disappeared: A box opened after clicking on contacts in gmail asking if I wanted "others" to see the info. I clicked on No, and the contacts disappeared and I cannot find a way to get them back. When I open the actual gmail account, the contacts are there, but I cannot sync them to the...
  3. Windows 11, gmail contacts disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, gmail contacts disappeared: A box opened after clicking on contacts in gmail asking if I wanted "others" to see the info. I clicked on No, and the contacts disappeared and I cannot find a way to get them back. When I open the actual gmail account, the contacts are there, but I cannot sync them to the...
  4. How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...: I had to delete my Hotmail email address from my iPhone and when I re installed it all my iPhone calendar events had disappeared. I reset my phone, and reinstalled it using my iCloud back up. The events were back but within 5 minutes they disappeared again. I repeated this...
  5. How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...

How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...: I had to delete my Hotmail email address from my iPhone and when I re installed it all my iPhone calendar events had disappeared. I reset my phone, and reinstalled it using my iCloud back up. The events were back but within 5 minutes they disappeared again. I repeated this...
  6. My contacts lists have disappeared and my contacts are not working at all now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My contacts lists have disappeared and my contacts are not working at all now.: I had several very extensive contact lists and they have all disappeared. The title is still there, but the contacts are gone. My ALL list is still there, but Auto-Suggest does not work anymore. I have looked for solutions, but I can find nothing that works. I do not have an...
  7. My contacts lists have disappeared and my contacts are not working at all now.

My contacts lists have disappeared and my contacts are not working at all now.: I had several very extensive contact lists and they have all disappeared. The title is still there, but the contacts are gone. My ALL list is still there, but Auto-Suggest does not work anymore. I have looked for solutions, but I can find nothing that works. I do not have an...
  8. My contacts lists have disappeared and my contacts are not working at all now.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My Contacts List has disappeared from the screen. No idea why although I changed my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Contacts List has disappeared from the screen. No idea why although I changed my...: How do you get your Contact List back from Windows 10 when it disappears from your screen after changing your password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-contacts-list-has-disappeared-from-the-screen/ad892391-e481-4bcc-8a93-f1d91facfbab
  10. all of my live.com contacts have disappeared, can anyone help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all of my live.com contacts have disappeared, can anyone help: all of my live.com contacts have disappeared, can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-my-livecom-contacts-have-disappeared-can/d016f999-de61-4906-b714-5e6fe06a1383