Windows 10: All my contacts have vanished from windows mail

Discus and support All my contacts have vanished from windows mail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; All my contacts have vanished from windows mail and it wants to import them .The only place they were was in my contacts Have I lost them ?or are they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrianHolmes6, Apr 9, 2020.

1. All my contacts have vanished from windows mail

All my contacts have vanished from windows mail and it wants to import them .The only place they were was in my contacts Have I lost them ?or are they stored somewhere?

:)

BrianHolmes6, Apr 9, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 9, 2020
  3. willden Win User
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?.

willden, Apr 9, 2020
  4. DerDonc Win User

All my contacts have vanished from windows mail

Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

Yeah, there´s a separate app.

DerDonc, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

All my contacts have vanished from windows mail

1. All my contacts have vanished from windows mail - Similar Threads - contacts vanished mail

2. My contacts lists have disappeared and my contacts are not working at all now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My contacts lists have disappeared and my contacts are not working at all now.: I had several very extensive contact lists and they have all disappeared. The title is still there, but the contacts are gone. My ALL list is still there, but Auto-Suggest does not work anymore. I have looked for solutions, but I can find nothing that works. I do not have an...
  3. My contacts lists have disappeared and my contacts are not working at all now.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My contacts lists have disappeared and my contacts are not working at all now.: I had several very extensive contact lists and they have all disappeared. The title is still there, but the contacts are gone. My ALL list is still there, but Auto-Suggest does not work anymore. I have looked for solutions, but I can find nothing that works. I do not have an...
  4. Quick Access vanished from all windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Access vanished from all windows: Hello,For a few days now I've had a problem with my quick access that just suddenly vanished. I have been using it pretty extensively as it made navigating my folders so much easier. I have tried to find a solution on the internet but most only deal with pinning and unpinning...
  5. Mail app mix all my contacts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app mix all my contacts: Hello,Windows 10 Mail app is mixing all my contacts!I have my personal hotmail account on this mail app, and I just added my Gmail work account... I want to have only work contacts on my work account... and I want to have only personal contacts on my personal account... this...
  6. Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail: OK. I have finally managed to move my contact list onto the new PC. They all appear in the People tab in Windows mail. Here's my problem - hundreds of them appear as " unnamed contact". When I click on them, it does show the name and email address, but only in the "notes"...
  7. All the contacts except the gmail ones are gone from Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All the contacts except the gmail ones are gone from Mail: Split from this thread. All my contacts except the gmail ones have gone from Mail in my laptop Mail Version 16005.12624.20368.0 I cannot find them nor do I know where they were stored or how to re-add them...
  8. Not all my contacts appear in Mail !!

in Browsers and Email
    Not all my contacts appear in Mail !!: After i add my iCloud Account , not all my contacts appear in Mail!! Any help please?? I've just solved it ,.. by install iCloud App not just add iCloud Account inside Mail, and wait for few minutes and Vola its their. 27430
  9. All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts: All mail and calendar events have vanished and will not sync. Seriously, WTF is going on at MS when they can't even make an email client? 26616
  10. Importing mail and contacts from Windows mail in Vista

in Browsers and Email
    Importing mail and contacts from Windows mail in Vista: I am trying to move the email for a friend after she got a Windows 10 laptop. Her old pc is on Vista. After searching I have that there is no way to import email into the new Windows mail in Windows 10. Can anybody recommend a good free email app that can import the mail and...