Windows 10: all my dat files run a video editor

Discus and support all my dat files run a video editor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i downloaded a video editor witch can covert the edited videos to dat files but i did not these dat to run the program files and any new dat files also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidAerne, Feb 22, 2019.

1. all my dat files run a video editor

i downloaded a video editor witch can covert the edited videos to dat files but i did not these dat to run the program files and any new dat files also open the video editor then tries to convert it

:)

DavidAerne, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Feb 22, 2019
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

all my dat files run a video editor

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

all my dat files run a video editor

1. all my dat files run a video editor - Similar Threads - dat files run

2. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  3. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  4. .DAT video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .DAT video: How to view .DAT video file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dat-video/3b66e0b2-8042-479e-bcdd-d0d14a83b7eb
  5. Video Editor trims all my clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Editor trims all my clips: Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are trimmed to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't...
  6. Video Editor crops all my clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Editor crops all my clips: Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are cut to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't happen...
  7. File Compression in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Compression in Video Editor: Hey everyone! I was using the video editor included in Windows 10 for the first time and I noticed that after editing it reduced the size of my video from 300 MB to 15 MB (Selecting the max quality which is 1080p). I'm not sure if this file compression has any effect on the...
  8. My videos from the application 'Video Editor' are not exporting at all

My videos from the application 'Video Editor' are not exporting at all: Hi, When I try to export my edited video for Video Editor, it obviously asks me what quality I want it in and also wants to know if I want to turn on the accelerated exporting feature and I have that on. The thing is, when I choose the file location, it does not make any...
  9. Video Editor - File is in Use

Video Editor - File is in Use: I am trying to export a 30 second long video and have continuously gotten this message: [ATTACH] No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Help?...
  10. ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another: i downloaded a video editor witch can covert dat files but i did not to these dat files and any new dat files turn into video editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-accidentally-set-all-my-dat-files-to-another/b65dc533-afe3-4c9b-a5f3-0f315f6ac5e7