Windows 10: All My Data Files Are Gone

Discus and support All My Data Files Are Gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings, After Microsoft Updated my computer AGAIN Data Folders that was a "STORE" of my old PC of ALL My Documents for approximately 12 years of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelRVa, Sep 16, 2020.

1. All My Data Files Are Gone

Greetings,

After Microsoft Updated my computer AGAIN Data Folders that was a "STORE" of my old PC of ALL My Documents for approximately 12 years of data is now GONE... Why?

:)

MichaelRVa, Sep 16, 2020
  2. hdjx Win User

files have gone

I MOVED a directory from one W2K PC to another. However, the target PC (which has a backup unit on it and thus the point of the move) crashed halfway through the move and I had to reboot. I then decided that I needed to sort out why the PC crashed and MOVED the directory back again.

However, in the process, most of the files have disappeared! What I don't understand is why the original files were deleted if they were not copied over.

As far as I can see, the files have gone for good. Is there any hope? Friend suggest Data Recovery Wizard, can I try that?

3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 16, 2020
  4. All My Data Files Are Gone

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

All My Data Files Are Gone

1. All My Data Files Are Gone - Similar Threads - Data Files Are

2. All calandar data is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All calandar data is gone?: In Microsoft Office, all calander information is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-calandar-data-is-gone/9e602b58-114e-46a3-90a6-f5da9f6ff41a
  3. All calandar data is gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All calandar data is gone?: In Microsoft Office, all calander information is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-calandar-data-is-gone/9e602b58-114e-46a3-90a6-f5da9f6ff41a
  4. All calandar data is gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Files all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files all gone: One drive files deleted and also gone from my computer! The one drive recycle bin only had a few! All of my photos and videos are gone!!! Please help me get them back. They are mostly of my granddaughter who is now deceased!!!...
  6. Why is all my files and data gone from my laptop all of the sudden?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is all my files and data gone from my laptop all of the sudden?: I recently logged in back to my school laptop, only just to find all my settings in default and all of my data and files are missing to. I did research on it and the only explanation I could find is something about a temporary account. I've tried everything but I can't find...
  7. All my files are gone!

All my files are gone!: WHen I was on my Computer on Thursday everything was fine, but when I went on today, I saw my Logitech and my capture files are empty, I didnt do anything and When I clicked on it It says that I needed to connect to network or Insert a disk. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO...
  8. ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE

ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE: so i turned on my laptop only to see that half the stuff i had is gone the list of stuff that is gone: -all of my personal files dating back to december 2020 -most of my games -my apps -my desktop wallpaper -discord -all of my garry's mod addons 157 files -my puro...
  9. All files gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All files gone: Yesterday I ran Ccleaner to remove duplicate items, everything was fine, but today I logged in and all my files are gone. There was a message Dc_wff.dll, I disabled tp-link and that issue was solved, but my files are still gone. I ran EaseUS, it found all my missing files, I...
  10. Err, all my data is gone

Err, all my data is gone: I restarted my computer 3 days ago. It updated from v1907 to 08. It did not offer the option to make a back up, update later, or set a restore point, it just went ahead and churned through. Lo and behold I'm on v1908 and everything on the hard drive is dust. I can't even get...