Windows 10: all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok

Discus and support all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; all the doc files are gest gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lewisnewman2, Jan 26, 2022.

1. all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok

all the doc files are gest gone

:)

lewisnewman2, Jan 26, 2022

2. Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

or do i need it?

computer45, Jan 26, 2022
  3. gests

Hello guys. I've got one really unpleasant problem. Gests just doesn't work. I cannot scroll through trackpad. Can crop nothing. In short can't use all the features of trackpad .And working with mouse is really uncomfortable. What should I do?

DiasZakirzhanov, Jan 26, 2022
  4. all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok

Scanned Documents will not post to file in Windows 10

Hi Dougars,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later.

Next try to scan the documents and check if it shows the same error code.

Please let us know if it’s working.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok

1. all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok - Similar Threads - document files are

2. All my documents and pictures are gone???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my documents and pictures are gone???: I got into my computer and all my pictures are gone, all the files, everything. I contacted Windows support and they remoted into my computer and couldn't find anything??? NO PICTURES???? Any ideas what to do, how I can get them back if at all? Hundreds of pictures from years...
  3. All my documents and pictures are gone???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my documents and pictures are gone???: I got into my computer and all my pictures are gone, all the files, everything. I contacted Windows support and they remoted into my computer and couldn't find anything??? NO PICTURES???? Any ideas what to do, how I can get them back if at all? Hundreds of pictures from years...
  4. My Document files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Document files are gone: I didn't Open The document folders for a week or something and yesterday when I opened it only 4 Folders were there.Please Help! Important Files are there! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-document-files-are-gone/3c68443c-7f10-4e47-a9f7-9ebdee2e81ae
  5. My Document files are gone

My Document files are gone: I didn't Open The document folders for a week or something and yesterday when I opened it only 4 Folders were there.Please Help! Important Files are there! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-document-files-are-gone/3c68443c-7f10-4e47-a9f7-9ebdee2e81ae
  6. all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok: all the doc files are gest gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-document-files-are-gest-gone-ever-thing-is/f8dc7a58-5f3f-4da5-bd1e-ddcbb29ec608
  7. all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok

all my document files are gest gone ever thing is ok: all the doc files are gest gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-document-files-are-gest-gone-ever-thing-is/f8dc7a58-5f3f-4da5-bd1e-ddcbb29ec608
  8. All my files are gone!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files are gone!: WHen I was on my Computer on Thursday everything was fine, but when I went on today, I saw my Logitech and my capture files are empty, I didnt do anything and When I clicked on it It says that I needed to connect to network or Insert a disk. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO...
  9. ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE

ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE: so i turned on my laptop only to see that half the stuff i had is gone the list of stuff that is gone: -all of my personal files dating back to december 2020 -most of my games -my apps -my desktop wallpaper -discord -all of my garry's mod addons 157 files -my puro...
  10. Today I updated and all my files in Documents are gone!

Today I updated and all my files in Documents are gone!: Go backI had already gone back an update, via Settings > Update & security > Recovery > Go back to an earlier build section > Get started button. This didn't fix it. What are my options to retrieve the files?...