Windows 10: all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...

Discus and support all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, what happen to windows 10? all my downloaded songs suddenly disappear although i had tried to recovered my pc to early time but still can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Francis Chiew, Feb 6, 2019.

1. all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...

hi, what happen to windows 10? all my downloaded songs suddenly disappear although i had tried to recovered my pc to early time but still can't get them back.

:)

Francis Chiew, Feb 6, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Apple to Offer Unlimited Music Downloads?

I think this is a great step in the right direction. I hope it actually works out. The only way to limit illegal downloads is for stuff like this to be implemented. And $20 extra for an ipod that I can legally download all the music I want?! That would just solidify the ipod's absolute dominance in the portable music department. Good stuff.*Smile all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early... :)

farlex85, Feb 6, 2019
  3. How can I recover the data from hard disk?

Hello Friends, yesterday while working on my PC suddenly all of my data lost. I was downloading something from the internet and the system suddenly got shut down, after that when I restarted the system there was some error and the system could not start properly. I really want that data as its very important to me. Can anyone suggest me about how to recover the lost data from the hard disk?

willturner, Feb 6, 2019
  4. all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early... ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...

1. all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early... - Similar Threads - downloaded music suddenly

2. When I try to add a new user to my PC it says this even though I am connected to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I try to add a new user to my PC it says this even though I am connected to the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBerthaDrop99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp3qrs/when_i_try_to_add_a_new_user_to_my_pc_it_says/
  3. Trying to download a game to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to download a game to my pc: I own a game on my xbox. I want to download it on my PC, but when I go to my library and find the game it only shows I can download it on the xbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-a-game-to-my-pc/89258b07-41d6-4d73-953f-8409ed514300
  4. issue with my pc all of a sudden

issue with my pc all of a sudden: So i start up my pc, everything loads fast, everything is fast in general, i play a couple games, go some where for like a hour and than i come back, i try opening a program, it wouldn’t open, i tried opening task manger, it wouldn’t open, than like 10 mins later, the things...
  5. Today my PC gave me the windows welcome screens even though I had no update

Today my PC gave me the windows welcome screens even though I had no update: I had the strangest thing happen to me today: On boot (coming from a shutdown) my Asus laptop running Windows 10 gave me the "Welcome to Windows" sequence of screens even though there was no update installed. Any ideas on how this can happen? submitted by /u/joaobeltrao...
  6. My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!: My music folder in my C: Drive under my user name/Music/MyiTunes is gone so I can't access all my music that was saved and being used through I Tunes! Why and how could an entire folder just disappear?? There have been Windows pop ups lately that say entry point to I tunes or...
  7. My Computer Sleeps even though I told it not to

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Computer Sleeps even though I told it not to: Hello everyone. I have a problem concerning my laptop sleeping. In my power options, I have set it not to sleep, when charging or not. But when I ask it to sleep manually, every time I open it and leave it idle, it sleeps. The problem goes away when I restart my laptop but...
  8. Where had all my apps gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...
  9. No Sound Even though PC says all my sound related hardware is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound Even though PC says all my sound related hardware is working: I left my computer on while on the pause screen of Fallout 4 and it eventually fell asleep, when I came back a moved the mouse to wake up the computer but nothing happened, the monitor said there was no signal even though no wires were moved. I unplugged the DVI cable and I...
  10. Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone: I am novice I recovered (tried to reset) the laptop and all my programs are gone there are some files but no programs am I dead or is there help 62364