Windows 10: all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...

Discus and support all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, what happen to windows 10? all my downloaded songs suddenly disappear although i had tried to recovered my pc to early time but still can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Francis Chiew, Feb 6, 2019.

1. all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...

hi, what happen to windows 10? all my downloaded songs suddenly disappear although i had tried to recovered my pc to early time but still can't get them back.

:)

Francis Chiew, Feb 6, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Apple to Offer Unlimited Music Downloads?

I think this is a great step in the right direction. I hope it actually works out. The only way to limit illegal downloads is for stuff like this to be implemented. And $20 extra for an ipod that I can legally download all the music I want?! That would just solidify the ipod's absolute dominance in the portable music department. Good stuff.*Smile all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early... :)

farlex85, Feb 6, 2019
  3. How can I recover the data from hard disk?

Hello Friends, yesterday while working on my PC suddenly all of my data lost. I was downloading something from the internet and the system suddenly got shut down, after that when I restarted the system there was some error and the system could not start properly. I really want that data as its very important to me. Can anyone suggest me about how to recover the lost data from the hard disk?

willturner, Feb 6, 2019
  4. all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early... ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...

1. all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early... - Similar Threads - downloaded music suddenly

2. All of a sudden, my laptop screen's brightness dimmed itself even though it is saying it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All of a sudden, my laptop screen's brightness dimmed itself even though it is saying it is...: Very occasionally the brightness will suddenly go back to normal and become full brightness again. It happened very suddenly, but before that I restarted my laptop, and my Microsoft Edge was updated and had the 'Discover' button option. Not sure if it has anything to do with...
  3. All of a sudden, my laptop screen's brightness dimmed itself even though it is saying it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of a sudden, my laptop screen's brightness dimmed itself even though it is saying it is...: Very occasionally the brightness will suddenly go back to normal and become full brightness again. It happened very suddenly, but before that I restarted my laptop, and my Microsoft Edge was updated and had the 'Discover' button option. Not sure if it has anything to do with...
  4. All of a sudden, my laptop screen's brightness dimmed itself even though it is saying it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  6. All my files in Downloads are gone

All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  7. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. MY PC ACTIVATION HAD GONE IN VAST

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MY PC ACTIVATION HAD GONE IN VAST: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] HELP ME OUT OF IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-activation-had-gone-in-vast/caadc479-081e-48fd-b38a-8c59d466395b
  9. Where had all my apps gone?

Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...
  10. Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone: I am novice I recovered (tried to reset) the laptop and all my programs are gone there are some files but no programs am I dead or is there help 62364