Windows 10: All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling.

Discus and support All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It takes up double storage, which is annoying, because I can't download anything. I don't have much storage, and this effectively cuts my download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DreamonXonos, May 31, 2019.

1. All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling.

It takes up double storage, which is annoying, because I can't download anything. I don't have much storage, and this effectively cuts my download capability in HALF.

:)

DreamonXonos, May 31, 2019
  2. arjfca Win User

looking for a double beep sound

Hello

Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download

Martin

arjfca, May 31, 2019
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, May 31, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling.

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 31, 2019
Thema:

All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling.

1. All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling. - Similar Threads - Downloads sites everything

2. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  3. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  4. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lost All Of My Downloads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost All Of My Downloads: I just tried to free up storage space and lost all of my downloads which had all kinds of sentimental videos of my children as they were growing up. Not sure where they would be backed up and also when I go to recovery it says I have 12.4GB of downloads but the files are...
  6. Lost All Of My Downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost All Of My Downloads: I just tried to free up storage space and lost all of my downloads which had all kinds of sentimental videos of my children as they were growing up. Not sure where they would be backed up and also when I go to recovery it says I have 12.4GB of downloads but the files are...
  7. Lost All Of My Downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. All my downloads are failing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my downloads are failing: Hello all, I’m having a weird problem with my Windows. All my downloads are failing regardless of what browser I’m using. Even when softwares try to update, they fail to download the update. I’m browsing websites and streaming online with no issues at all. The problem is only...
  9. Change language for all site

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change language for all site: Hello I live in Belgium and when you go on the Internet the sites are either in French or Dutch depending on the language of the PC or browser I guess. I would like to put Windows in English but when I do that, the websites I visit are in Dutch and I speak Frencch Is...
  10. Double Check Manufacturers Support Site before Downloading

in Windows 10 Support
    Double Check Manufacturers Support Site before Downloading: Downloaded Windows 10 before checking Lenovo's support site...yes rookie mistake and should know better. Most of the Lenovo products do NOT support Windows 10 today and they DON'T recommend you upgrade to Windows 10. Did download Windows 10 onto existing 8.1 environment....