Windows 10: All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine...

Discus and support All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I really need help with trying to stop criminals who continue to control my home computer. . After my father evicted a sheriff deputy in 2007, all heck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kris Legend, May 11, 2022.

1. All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine...

I really need help with trying to stop criminals who continue to control my home computer. . After my father evicted a sheriff deputy in 2007, all heck has broken loose. Attorneys, FBI, local law enforcement, and DOJ all reported to me, they never received my numerous e-mails and even my snail mailed pleas for help. Even our USPS mail, including DMV mail, has been criminally obstructed. Court mail has been returned to the court as "undeliverable", even though the addresses are correct. A deputy dispatcher was caught intercepting my cell phone call to my cancer doctor, impersonated his staf

:)

Kris Legend, May 11, 2022

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 11, 2022
  3. I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine... :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, May 11, 2022
  4. All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine...

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, May 11, 2022
Thema:

All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine...

1. All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine... - Similar Threads - mails are being

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. When I tried to set up my Live.Com e-mail on a new computer it told me I could only sign up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I tried to set up my Live.Com e-mail on a new computer it told me I could only sign up...: Can't access my old Live.com account and I would like to transfer live.com e-mail to outlook.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-tried-to-set-up-my-livecom-e-mail-on-a-new/04faa650-216a-4c0c-b33d-9d0871167b27
  6. When I tried to set up my Live.Com e-mail on a new computer it told me I could only sign up...

When I tried to set up my Live.Com e-mail on a new computer it told me I could only sign up...: Can't access my old Live.com account and I would like to transfer live.com e-mail to outlook.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-tried-to-set-up-my-livecom-e-mail-on-a-new/04faa650-216a-4c0c-b33d-9d0871167b27
  7. All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine...: I really need help with trying to stop criminals who continue to control my home computer. . After my father evicted a sheriff deputy in 2007, all heck has broken loose. Attorneys, FBI, local law enforcement, and DOJ all reported to me, they never received my numerous e-mails...
  8. All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine...

All my e-mails are being obstructed by thugs. I was told there is a computer between mine...: I really need help with trying to stop criminals who continue to control my home computer. . After my father evicted a sheriff deputy in 2007, all heck has broken loose. Attorneys, FBI, local law enforcement, and DOJ all reported to me, they never received my numerous e-mails...
  9. Can I download all of my Web Hotmail e-mails?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I download all of my Web Hotmail e-mails?: Hello everyone, I am at an organization that I will leave soon. I would like to download all of the emails on my account from there, for personal archival. 1. Is this at all possible? 2. If your answer to 1. is "Yes", please share with me steps on how to do this! The email...
  10. How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?: How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-all-of-my-deleted-e-mails/8743a9ef-771c-4aa6-bcec-0ea7467f03fe"