Windows 10: All my file icons now have blue arrows

Discus and support All my file icons now have blue arrows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of my file icons in file manager show blue arrows in bottom left corner but when I check the file properties the compress box is not ticked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aljoneswylam, Jul 8, 2019.

1. All my file icons now have blue arrows

All of my file icons in file manager show blue arrows in bottom left corner but when I check the file properties the compress box is not ticked.

:)

aljoneswylam, Jul 8, 2019

2. Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Autoruns or ShellExView should tell you which application is adding that Overlay.

Use the steps
    here

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 8, 2019
  3. ErAnurag Win User
    Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Original title :- Blue Arrows on icons

After clean install of Windows 10 build 10565 folders and files on the drives have Blue Arrows on icons. One solution I found is to disable - compression . Then one compromises with the disk space . How to get rid of these arrows? These arrows has no relation
    with Norton in this build's scenario. Build has this bug.

ErAnurag, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Shilohbob Win User

All my file icons now have blue arrows

Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Blue arrows on app & file icons normally indicate it is a shortcut, could you post a 'Snip' of some icons in question????

Shilohbob, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

All my file icons now have blue arrows

1. All my file icons now have blue arrows - Similar Threads - file icons blue

2. How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows: Hello! After a Norton back up I got all files in all folders in Explorer tagged on the icon left corner with a blue box and two facing arrows. I want to remove that which is annoying e.g. see icon image:From several forums discussions, both Norton and MS, I understand this is...
  3. How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows: Hello! After a Norton back up I got all files in all folders in Explorer tagged on the icon left corner with a blue box and two facing arrows. I want to remove that which is annoying e.g. see icon image:From several forums discussions, both Norton and MS, I understand this is...
  4. Blue Double-Arrows Added to all my File & Folder Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Double-Arrows Added to all my File & Folder Icons: Hi, I am using windows 10 20H2 OS build 19042.985today suddenly Blue Double-Arrows added to all icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-double-arrows-added-to-all-my-file-folder/42fc2bb3-1a8c-484e-afd0-2072da0476bb
  5. Blue arrow on icons

Blue arrow on icons: Blue arrow on icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrow-on-icons/2daa638c-979f-4cd8-92bd-3b7f886028f5
  6. Photos have blue arrow icons and now i cannot open them!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos have blue arrow icons and now i cannot open them!: I downloaded some photos from my phone onto my PC and at first there was no problem, i could view them etc. Last night i went to back them up onto a 2nd drive and found they all had double blue arrow icons on them. Did some research and it seems Windows 10 has compressed...
  7. I did this and now my files have two blue arrows on the icons. How do I undo it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did this and now my files have two blue arrows on the icons. How do I undo it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlackOsmash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvknng/i_did_this_and_now_my_files_have_two_blue_arrows/
  8. blue arrows on icons

blue arrows on icons: [ATTACH] how to remove his blue arrows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-icons/5b5fc570-dff5-4041-80c0-080ad5c65c4a
  9. Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders: Hi, I just booted into Windows and there are two blue arrows on all my files and folders for some strange reason. I've looked it up on the internet and apparently it means that they're compressed. I didn't do it and definetively don't want that. Windows basically compressed...
  10. Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows: Hi there, sorry if this is the wrong forum thread. On my secondary hard drive I get these arrows on EVERY single file and folder, there's only one folder on the root of the hard drive that doesn't have it, but a few files in it have it, but those are in folders that also...