Windows 10: All my files have a red X next to them?

Discus and support All my files have a red X next to them? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get rid of these red X's and Onedrive in a way so that I keep all my onedrive files?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaredJacoby1, Dec 24, 2019.

1. All my files have a red X next to them?

How do I get rid of these red X's and Onedrive in a way so that I keep all my onedrive files?

:)

JaredJacoby1, Dec 24, 2019

2. Ethernet shows red X and does not appear in settings, but still works

Not sure why this is happening. I have working ethernet and am connected, it works fine. But the taskbar icon shows a red X over it, and the tooltip says "Not Connected - No connections are available". Looking in "Network & Internet", ethernet is not even listed there. And before anyone suggests wireless interference .. this PC does not have a wireless card or integrated wireless.

winderpExpress, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Red X's

This Morning I have red X's on all of my files in my OneDrive folder. OneDrive says it's up to date. So what's with the red X's

GarrettLang, Dec 24, 2019
  4. All my files have a red X next to them?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

All my files have a red X next to them?

1. All my files have a red X next to them? - Similar Threads - files red next

2. Red x's in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red x's in File Explorer: I was copying a bunch of files from an external HD when I maxed out my OneDrive capacity. I subscribed to more OneDrive space, but in File Explorer the folders involved in the transfer are still showing a white x in a red circle indicating they can't be backed up to OneDrive....
  3. Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon: Greetings,Up until yesterday, my PC hadn't had any issues with audio whatsoever. Everything was working fine, and I was receiving audio output from my PC's front panel through my headphones. Today, I wake up and there's a red 'X' next to the volume icon in the taskbar, and...
  4. Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon: Greetings,Up until yesterday, my PC hadn't had any issues with audio whatsoever. Everything was working fine, and I was receiving audio output from my PC's front panel through my headphones. Today, I wake up and there's a red 'X' next to the volume icon in the taskbar, and...
  5. Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Files and folders with red x ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files and folders with red x ?: Help please, today i see small red x on all my files and folders. Why is this and what can i do to resolve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-and-folders-with-red-x/6f31a649-110d-4da5-9607-71bc655c7b26
  7. Red x next to audio icon when I have headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red x next to audio icon when I have headphones plugged in.: whenever I run my mouse over the icon it says No speakers or headphones are plugged in. but I have headphones plugged in. I've tried restarting my computer and that doesn't fix it, I've had this problem for about a week now and didn't have it before....
  8. Folders Available But Red X Beside Them

Folders Available But Red X Beside Them: This isn't new to Windows 10, but I'll bet someone will have a good solution for me. Sometimes network folders will go offline at some point, causing the user's Windows Explorer to mark the mapped folder as offline with a red X beside it. Then it'll come back but nothing...
  9. Folders Available But Red X Beside Them

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders Available But Red X Beside Them: This isn't new to Windows 10, but I'll bet someone will have a good solution for me. Sometimes network folders will go offline at some point, causing the user's Windows Explorer to mark the mapped folder as offline with a red X beside it. Then it'll come back but nothing...
  10. Why is there a red X next to my wireless network bars?

Why is there a red X next to my wireless network bars?: I'm having an error where I couldn't open my wireless networks to select a network, but after reading online and going to services to check if something's enabled and on the right setting, I clicked something and my wireless network icon turned grey w/ a red X. It looks...