Windows 10: All my files have encryepted with .zzla virus

Discus and support All my files have encryepted with .zzla virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread.all my files have encryepted with .zzla virus .and i cant reset my computer also my windows security system has been tampared .... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rakibkhan2835, Jul 11, 2021.

1. All my files have encryepted with .zzla virus

Split from this thread.all my files have encryepted with .zzla virus .and i cant reset my computer also my windows security system has been tampared . i want a solution????????????????

:)

rakibkhan2835, Jul 11, 2021

2. might have a virus

It sounds like you either; a. have a very terrible virus, or b. have a ton of screwed up programs.
    Yes, if you run the XP cd and click the Repair option, you will NOT lose any files.

A Cheese Danish, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 11, 2021
  4. All my files have encryepted with .zzla virus

Jsssssssss, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

All my files have encryepted with .zzla virus

1. All my files have encryepted with .zzla virus - Similar Threads - files encryepted zzla

2. All my files have disappeared!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files have disappeared!: I upgraded to Microsoft 365 Business Premium on Windows 11, and somewhere along the lines all my files have disappeared! Some folders remain also with folders inside but all the files are gone! They're not in the Cloud, I have not deleted or moved them, and by default I...
  3. All my files have disappeared!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files have disappeared!: I upgraded to Microsoft 365 Business Premium on Windows 11, and somewhere along the lines all my files have disappeared! Some folders remain also with folders inside but all the files are gone! They're not in the Cloud, I have not deleted or moved them, and by default I...
  4. All my files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files have disappeared: I turned on my computer, Windows 11 and all of my folders/files are gone. I've tried unhiding everything, checking in my user folder, check my recycling bin etc. Basically all the fixes on every forum I could find. I only have the one user account that I use on my laptop....
  5. All my files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files have disappeared: I turned on my computer, Windows 11 and all of my folders/files are gone. I've tried unhiding everything, checking in my user folder, check my recycling bin etc. Basically all the fixes on every forum I could find. I only have the one user account that I use on my laptop....
  6. My windows is suffering from trojan virus all my files have been converted to .hoop files...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows is suffering from trojan virus all my files have been converted to .hoop files...: sir please helpi was surfing online and trojan virus infected my machine and converted all my files to .hoop files ,please contact my email id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Virus Removed all of My Files

Virus Removed all of My Files: Hey, so last month a virusTrojan infected my laptop and started deleting pre-installed apps such as VLC, Firefox and some apps I'd installed but I used Windows Defender to identify and delete the virus. However, I recently discovered that all my Microsoft office apps Word,...
  8. All my files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files have disappeared: I turned on my PC this evening and all my saved files and backups have disappeared. Also apps that I have installed have disappeared too. And apps that I have uninstalled have been re - installed. Can someone please tell me how to fix this or what has happened Thank you...
  9. All Downloads Identified as Having a Virus / Deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Downloads Identified as Having a Virus / Deleted: Every file I try to download is flagged as having a virus and is then deleted. The files include a .pdf file from irs.gov, a .csv file from a national pharmacy, a .pdf file from an insurance company, etc. The problem occurs whether I'm using Microsoft Edge or Chrome. I...
  10. FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES. All have extension uudjvu.

FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES. All have extension uudjvu.: Hi. I need help to solve this problem, my files were damaged by a virus and all my documents were left with the extension uudjvu. Already pass three antivirus and other malware and the notebook is clean. There is some way to recover my files. * Original title: FILES...