Windows 10: All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone

Discus and support All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that the apps in my desktop didn't have an icon and it said they no longer exist, and all the files in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abdalwadood Mustafa, Aug 17, 2022.

1. All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone

I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that the apps in my desktop didn't have an icon and it said they no longer exist, and all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except a file I was moving yesterday from WINRAR to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I restarted it twice, which is probably why this problem happened but unlikely since it was going to Documents and not Downloads.I used Malwarebytes to do a scan to see if it's a virus causing the problem, but all it could find was some .dlls that do false positives, and I also searched in

:)

Abdalwadood Mustafa, Aug 17, 2022
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 17, 2022
  4. All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone

1. All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone - Similar Threads - files Downloads half

2. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  3. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  4. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that the apps in my desktop didn't have an icon and it said they no longer exist, and all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except a file I was moving yesterday from WINRAR to Documents, during that it became stuck and...
  6. All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files in Downloads and half of my apps are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that the apps in my desktop didn't have an icon and it said they no longer exist, and all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except a file I was moving yesterday from WINRAR to Documents, during that it became stuck and...
  7. Half my files are gone after I shutdown

Half my files are gone after I shutdown: Shut down my laptop the night before and in the morning I turn it on half of my files are missing. And this is not right after the windows 10 update. I updared to windows 10 long time ago. I checked the recycle bin I didnt delete any of the files. Help me, please....
  8. All my files are gone!

All my files are gone!: WHen I was on my Computer on Thursday everything was fine, but when I went on today, I saw my Logitech and my capture files are empty, I didnt do anything and When I clicked on it It says that I needed to connect to network or Insert a disk. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO...
  9. ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE

ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE: so i turned on my laptop only to see that half the stuff i had is gone the list of stuff that is gone: -all of my personal files dating back to december 2020 -most of my games -my apps -my desktop wallpaper -discord -all of my garry's mod addons 157 files -my puro...
  10. Half of my desktop icons have disappeared and all of my downloads and other PC files are gone.

Half of my desktop icons have disappeared and all of my downloads and other PC files are gone.: Hi there, I woke up this morning to my computer being on, which was odd because I know I had turned it off safely and correctly the night before. I don't think anything of it and figure we may have lost power because of a storm, get up and open up the computer to everything...