Windows 10: All my free cell data is changed

Discus and support All my free cell data is changed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear rep When I start playing free cell I was often confronted with a page which told me that if I clicked on it Microsoft with save my free cell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deano#, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Deano# Win User

All my free cell data is changed

Dear rep

When I start playing free cell I was often confronted with a page which told me that if I clicked on it Microsoft with save my free cell results among
    other thing, however when I did click on the button, all my results were changed. I was at level 115 and free cell grand master. Now I am at level 2. my
    total games played is at 7500 which was not right.
    How can I go back to what I had earlier this morning? Pretty unhappy about this because it was a lot of work to get where I was

deano#

:)

Deano#, Jun 19, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Rajesh S Win User
    Identify gaps in a sequence in one cell - Excel

Your problem can be solved by using the TREND function:

All my free cell data is changed pzmgB.png

1. Taking the first data sample in Column A, you need to create 1st sequence from 1 to 13 and 2nd from 1 to 20.
    2. Write this Array Formula in Cell C1, finish with Ctrl+Shift+Enter & fill down.

{=TREND(A1:A13,B1:B13,B14:B20)}

1. You get series from 14 to 20.
    2. In D1 enter this Formula to get the 1st Cell value.
      =INDEX(C1:C7,MATCH(TRUE,INDEX((C1:C7<>0),0),0))
    3. Enter this Formula in D2 to get last Cell value.

=LOOKUP(2,1/(C1:C7<>""),C1:C7)

1. In Cell D4 enter this one =D1&"-"&D2, you get 14-20.

Note:
    For 2nd data sample you need to create 2 series.

1- 2 to 9.

2- 1 to 10.

3rd data sample needs 3 series.

1- 1 to 4.

2- 6 to 11.

3- 1 to 11.

1. Repeat the above shown steps for other data samples.
    2. Adjust cell references in the Formula as needed.

Rajesh S, Jun 26, 2019
  4. All my free cell data is changed

Microsoft Free Cell

Hi Peter,

To help you reset your statistics in Free Cell, we suggest you to perform the following steps below:

• Close the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open).
    • In the File explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistics.ark.
    • Run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The statistics will be back to 0.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

All my free cell data is changed

1. All my free cell data is changed - Similar Threads - free cell data

2. free cell

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    free cell: How can I clear the score? I bought a new computer and installed MS Solitaire Collection and Free Cell came up with 1004 games played and 1000 won. I want to go back to 0 and . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/9cbfc958-8713-4d68-9434-ff4dbda9e736
  3. Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10: All free versios of this once very popular game that I have tried are sorely lacking. Graphics are clumsy, dragging cards around is hard, the game is not identical to the original...and so on. We are all bemused as to why Microsoft subsumed the origial game. Especially in...
  4. Free Cell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Cell: Free cell was removed from my computer today when I updated to Win 10, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.630. This is disappointing since the game was a source of relaxation to me. What happened?...
  5. A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game: Your recent update wiped out my only used card game--Free Cell for Windows 7. How can I prevent your updates from taking this liberty? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-deleted-windows-7-free-cell-game/02165cc8-690c-4034-ba3c-396fb1a7bf08
  6. Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire: A few years ago, I purchased Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire from the APPLE App Store. Recently, I upgraded my MAC to Catalina. I discovered that my version of Free Cell would no longer work with the new 64-bit operating system. Will Microsoft be coming out with with a...
  7. using my cell data as my vpn server possible unlimited data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using my cell data as my vpn server possible unlimited data: Can I use my personal Verizon as a server that has unlimited data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-my-cell-data-as-my-vpn-server-possible/afea933a-969a-41ce-8474-82ddbd140a76
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell: It appears that even though a new game number displays, the same card layout keeps being dealt on the Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell game. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-free-cell/cbec075e-7626-4f24-97dc-c0fc4c52597e
  9. Free Cell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Free Cell: Freecell keeps bringing up the same game with a different game number - about ten times, now. Makes it easy to solve, but dead boring. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/123e3422-750e-4dc6-97b2-e3d87ae22400"
  10. Free cell game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free cell game: Why does my free cell game keep freezing up. It's my favorite game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/free-cell-game/f4f714b1-f58c-4392-b3f4-079954170106