Windows 10: All my icons have dissapeared definetely not tablet mode!!!

Discus and support All my icons have dissapeared definetely not tablet mode!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi so I logged onto my computer this morning and all my icons have dissapeared you can see they are still there just their icons have gone Note the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SpencerCampbell1, Sep 28, 2020.

1. All my icons have dissapeared definetely not tablet mode!!!

Hi so I logged onto my computer this morning and all my icons have dissapeared you can see they are still there just their icons have gone Note the names are never there i make all my icons labels blank so it looks cleaner and I can no longer click properties on them. It has also happened to the This pc explorer and my taskbar.

I haven't changed anything from when I logged it off last night so I have no idea what could've cause this...

All my icons have dissapeared definetely not tablet mode!!! 81455d78-4f1a-4ad6-a1af-09b626fd4cdf?upload=true.jpg

:)

SpencerCampbell1, Sep 28, 2020

2. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Sep 28, 2020
  4. All my icons have dissapeared definetely not tablet mode!!!

Can I make a shortcut to tablet mode on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

As of now, there is no option to create a shortcut to tablet mode. But you can try the following steps to switch on to the tablet mode.

• Click on the action center icon at the bottom right corner.

• At the bottom, you will find many quick access options.

• Click or tap on tablet mode to switch it on.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

All my icons have dissapeared definetely not tablet mode!!!

1. All my icons have dissapeared definetely not tablet mode!!! - Similar Threads - icons dissapeared definetely

2. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  3. Why have all my journals dissapeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have all my journals dissapeared?: I have been using Microsoft journal for over a year to write my notes for school, and all my journals were present just a couple days ago when I last went on the app. I was able to restore one of my journals, however the many others I had I can't seem to be able to access as...
  4. Why have all my journals dissapeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why have all my journals dissapeared?: I have been using Microsoft journal for over a year to write my notes for school, and all my journals were present just a couple days ago when I last went on the app. I was able to restore one of my journals, however the many others I had I can't seem to be able to access as...
  5. Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users: Hey everyone, so I've currently got a tablet that I am setting up for disabled users around my workplace and I've run into a bit of an issue.By default, the setting that enables the use of the tablet mode screen keyboard is off by default and seems to only be configurable on...
  6. Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users: Hey everyone, so I've currently got a tablet that I am setting up for disabled users around my workplace and I've run into a bit of an issue.By default, the setting that enables the use of the tablet mode screen keyboard is off by default and seems to only be configurable on...
  7. Icons started dissapear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  8. Icons dissapearing

Icons dissapearing: You see i have a hi dpi device 1920x1080 and if i set my scaling to 100% then restart my laptop then all the icon disappear but i want to set my scale to 100% help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-dissapearing/bb15d5f0-2391-4e7f-8dbb-e5c48e194043
  9. All desktop icons and apps have dissapeared but taskbar is still working

All desktop icons and apps have dissapeared but taskbar is still working: I've recently had a problem where I boot my computer up and no apps or icons that were there are now gone. I have linked up my laptop to a second monitor and used the second monitor as the main one for a while. But when I unplugged the HDMI cord that leads to my second...
  10. Dissapearing Icons

Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...