Windows 10: All my installed printers are gone after the lastest windows 10 update on oct 05, 2019

Discus and support All my installed printers are gone after the lastest windows 10 update on oct 05, 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, After i installed the latest windows 10 update KB4524147, all my installed printers are gone even the PDF printers. when i i check the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FirasKhattar, Oct 7, 2019.

1. All my installed printers are gone after the lastest windows 10 update on oct 05, 2019

Hi,

After i installed the latest windows 10 update KB4524147, all my installed printers are gone even the PDF printers.

when i i check the list of devices & printers in control panel, i can see them all. but i try to print from any software, it says you don't have any printer installed on the system. i cannot even print a PDF document even i had 3 PDF printers installed.

Please i need a solution that doesn't include reinstalling all printers coz i have lots of printers and especially the office one are really hard to be reinstalled.

Thanks.

:)

FirasKhattar, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 updates. Installed printer gone?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know

1.The make and model of the Printer?

2.Do you receive any error message?

Meanwhile please refer to the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: Part of the Windows 10 upgrade process includes installing important software updates to support full functionality of the computer and connected devices. If all updates failed to install, your printer might not work as expected.
    Make sure Windows installed all updates on the computer.

• Search Windows for Windows update, then click the Windows Update control panel setting in the list of results.

• Click Check for updates.

• If updates are available, wait for them to install, restart the computer, then try to print. If you can print, the issue is resolved.

• If updates are not available or you still cannot print, continue to the next step.

Step 2: Please refer to the link below to Connect a printer to the PC if its not connected:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-a-printer

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the updated status and we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 7, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

All my installed printers are gone after the lastest windows 10 update on oct 05, 2019

Windows 10 and GFE forcing 353.62 install

[UPDATE]

Got on to support chat with the gents over at NVidia. Basically on any version of Windows pre-10 this won't happen. Unfortunately because of the way Windows 10 deals with updates, Pavan over at NVidia said that with Windows Update turned on, it will always attempt to download and install 353.62 without my say so. What's really bizarre is that Windows 10 updates have control over GFE to install hardware drivers, even when you have the tick box unticked in GFE for automatic updates. It was suggested I go talk to Microsoft support, but you know, that's not going to lead me anywhere helpful.

So, for those who want any driver version besides 353.62, don't install Windows 10. If 353.62 works fine for you, feel free to upgrade.

RCoon, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

All my installed printers are gone after the lastest windows 10 update on oct 05, 2019

1. All my installed printers are gone after the lastest windows 10 update on oct 05, 2019 - Similar Threads - installed printers are

2. All Printers are gone after update to Windows 10 build 1909

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    All Printers are gone after update to Windows 10 build 1909: After I installed The update for Windows 10 1909 all my printer are gone, yet when opening printer dialog in Word the printers are there, but when printing they are not working. I tried to install new printers the are shown in the Printers and devices window after install but...
  3. Lastest windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lastest windows 10 update: I've tried to install the latest version of Windows 10 twice and it's (hopefully) not installing correctly. If it is correct, it's terrible for me and I don't want it. How do I skip this download? E. Copping...
  4. Windows 10 update on 18 Oct 2019 legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 update on 18 Oct 2019 legit?: I got a notice while on a PC this morning stating that windows need to update. the screens look fine and are exactly how it’s updated in the past however this is taking two hours or longer. Is this legitimate?...
  5. recent windows update Oct 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent windows update Oct 2019: I recently saw an update for windows10 and I did it and it installed but now i dont want it. It screwed up my mp4s which will not play in color. I am very novice at this and I wish I could fix the whole thing back the way it was. i have been trying everything and cant get my...
  6. All printers are gone after update to Windows 10.0.18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All printers are gone after update to Windows 10.0.18362: Hi, everyone! My laptop updated recently to Windows 10.0.18362 and all of my printers that were not connected to it or are virtual are now gone from Devices and Printers, including Fax (MS Fax printer), OneNote (MS Send to OneNote printer), Microsoft Print to PDF, Microsoft...
  7. All printers gone after updating to Windows 10 19H1 version 1903

All printers gone after updating to Windows 10 19H1 version 1903: This includes the standard printers Microsoft Print to PDF, Microsoft XPS Document Writer, OneNote, Send to OneNote etc. Tried the following remedies (all with no effect) 1. Reinstalled one of the network printer drivers. It created a new printer with (1) appended at the...
  8. Error in Windows 10 Update 2019-05 (KB4494441)

Error in Windows 10 Update 2019-05 (KB4494441): 2019-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4494441) - Error 0x80070002[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-windows-10-update-2019-05-kb4494441/a1faea15-cbda-4436-ae92-e16986695c24
  9. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 2019 05

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 2019 05: Today I received a notice from Microsoft of yet another Windows 10 update with "improvements". I'm afraid... God help me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-2019-05/3e14e272-54e2-4413-bdc9-2ab6968aa9c0
  10. Lastest Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lastest Windows 10 Updates: The last (2) two updates has changed my screen resolution "display", the setting shows a 1920x1080 but it is stretched vertically and horizontally, cannot see Cortina, lower taskbar and things on left, right and top of screen. Had restored to 10/10/18 update a couple of days...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 all printers are gone