Windows 10: All my keys act as shortcuts

Discus and support All my keys act as shortcuts in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I had updated the windows yesterday, but after the update i am not able to ise the keyboard. All the keys are acting as a shortcut. When i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Neeraj_01, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Neeraj_01 Win User

All my keys act as shortcuts

Hi all,

I had updated the windows yesterday, but after the update i am not able to ise the keyboard.

All the keys are acting as a shortcut. When i press A the action bar opens up like that.

I tried reinstalling the drivers but that didn't help.

Tried the keyboard troubleshooter, didn't help.

Is anyone else facing issues like this?

Can anyone suggest some solutions!?

:)

Neeraj_01, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Jun 28, 2020
  4. All my keys act as shortcuts

shortcut key

Hi Devanshu,

To get a shortcut key for the calculator, go to your desktop and then follow these steps for Windows 10

1. Open the start menu

2. Navigate to calculator in the apps list on the left hand side of the start menu

3. Click and drag the calculator app to your desktop

4. Right-click on calculator and open properties

5. In properties there should be an option to add a shortcut key

ArmadilloHead02, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

All my keys act as shortcuts

1. All my keys act as shortcuts - Similar Threads - keys act shortcuts

2. All of my keyboard inputs act as shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my keyboard inputs act as shortcuts: I have been using my computer with the windows operating system for almost 2 years now and a problem like this never happened. This only started to happen when my sister turned on my computer after being on vacation for 1 week. She told me that my keyboard keys weren’t...
  3. All of my keyboard inputs act as shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of my keyboard inputs act as shortcuts: I have been using my computer with the windows operating system for almost 2 years now and a problem like this never happened. This only started to happen when my sister turned on my computer after being on vacation for 1 week. She told me that my keyboard keys weren’t...
  4. All of my keyboard inputs act as shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My control key is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My control key is acting weird: Dear forum,I am recently having some troubles with my control key. It was working fine until after I cleaned my keybored, every control hotkey now does something different. Control 123 opens what ever in on the task bar rather than switching between pages on chrome. Ctrl c v...
  6. My control key is acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My control key is acting weird: Dear forum,I am recently having some troubles with my control key. It was working fine until after I cleaned my keybored, every control hotkey now does something different. Control 123 opens what ever in on the task bar rather than switching between pages on chrome. Ctrl c v...
  7. My control key is acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Keys are Acting Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys are Acting Weird: When I am typing, certain key combinations act strange. When you type and you are holding down one key then press another, the second key you press shows up. Hold down t and hit y, you will get "ty" However, when I try this with q and w it doesn't work. If I'm holding q, I...
  9. Desktop shortcuts acting up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop shortcuts acting up: A few days ago, the game shortcuts on my desktop started showing green circles in the left bottom on each one, which I thought was because they were backed up by OneDrive, which I thought was probably a new update. A little while after that, random new shortcuts got placed on...
  10. Folder view layout Shortcut keys - not acting as it should

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder view layout Shortcut keys - not acting as it should: Hi all I learned that there is key shortcuts to control the view of a folder moving from win 7 to 10 i tried using the it but it's not working and when it is it works weird large thumbnails = Ctrl + shift + 2 - NOT WORKING Sometimes Ctrl + shift + 6 show large...