Windows 10: All my keys have become shortcuts and I can't type anything. Help?

Discus and support All my keys have become shortcuts and I can't type anything. Help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FaboAbow [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FaboAbow, May 30, 2020.

1. All my keys have become shortcuts and I can't type anything. Help?

/u/FaboAbow, May 30, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.All my keys have become shortcuts and I can't type anything. Help? :)

terrace, May 30, 2020
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, May 30, 2020
  4. Autumn20 Win User

All my keys have become shortcuts and I can't type anything. Help?

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, May 30, 2020
Thema:

All my keys have become shortcuts and I can't type anything. Help?

1. All my keys have become shortcuts and I can't type anything. Help? - Similar Threads - keys become shortcuts

2. My keyboard rgb is on, but when i press my keys it does not type anything. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard rgb is on, but when i press my keys it does not type anything. I have tried...: Anyone know how to fix it? I want the keyboard to type on the pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-rgb-is-on-but-when-i-press-my-keys-it/1d76ccc5-a1bf-42a3-a610-001c38d71c14
  3. My keyboard rgb is on, but when i press my keys it does not type anything. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard rgb is on, but when i press my keys it does not type anything. I have tried...: Anyone know how to fix it? I want the keyboard to type on the pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-rgb-is-on-but-when-i-press-my-keys-it/1d76ccc5-a1bf-42a3-a610-001c38d71c14
  4. Pressing key number one makes all keys into shortcuts instead of typing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pressing key number one makes all keys into shortcuts instead of typing.: When ever I press the key number 1 , a bing page with windows help website is opening up. And any other key I press will take me to a shortcut instead of typing. And only after I press the windows button twice, the keys will go back to typing. This is really annoying while...
  5. Pressing key number one makes all keys into shortcuts instead of typing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing key number one makes all keys into shortcuts instead of typing.: When ever I press the key number 1 , a bing page with windows help website is opening up. And any other key I press will take me to a shortcut instead of typing. And only after I press the windows button twice, the keys will go back to typing. This is really annoying while...
  6. Pressing key number one makes all keys into shortcuts instead of typing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't type anything in windows search.

in Cortana
    I can't type anything in windows search.: I can't type anything in windows search, or in file explorer, or in search in windows settings, I did sfc /scannow and also scan health and restore health and also updated to latest and also virus scan , I can type in browsers and in notepad and in wordpad, it happened as I...
  8. I can't type anything in my search bar

in Cortana
    I can't type anything in my search bar: So recently I've had to reinstall windows on my computer because it crashed and I wasn't able to open it again. I did so by downloading the media creation tool on another computer making a recovery usb and reinstalling windows, admittedly it wasn't the cleanest recovery and I...
  9. All my keys act as shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All my keys act as shortcuts: Hi all, I had updated the windows yesterday, but after the update i am not able to ise the keyboard. All the keys are acting as a shortcut. When i press A the action bar opens up like that. I tried reinstalling the drivers but that didn't help. Tried the keyboard...
  10. My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me: I don't have anything in my desktop . I can't click right mouse button and also left one. I can't see anything in my desktop but all files remains,but files still exist . You can see them in screenshoots Please help me .[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...