Windows 10: All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News!

Discus and support All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Yesterday and the day before my Computer kept on Crashing after the Auto Updates were Installed, with messages saying that the Computer had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyberdesigner, Nov 21, 2015.

1. All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News!

Hi

Yesterday and the day before my Computer kept on Crashing after the Auto Updates were Installed, with messages saying that the Computer had encountered an 'Exception'

But this Afternoon, something very Strange happened!

As soon as I got past the 'Lock Screen' I was able to get into 'Yahoo' in a 'Nano Second!' which normally takes at least a couple of Minutes, as it also used to do when logging on to other Web Sites after getting past the 'Lock Screen' for the first time.

The only downside being that all my Auto logins disappeared.

Has anyone else experienced the same.

:)

Cyberdesigner, Nov 21, 2015
  2. StephCvol Win User

Life at a glance, requiring log ins since last update.

Since the latest update neither of my emails nor Facebook open up automatically anymore. All require log ins

StephCvol, Nov 21, 2015
  3. DianaJW Win User
    I need to boot twice to get windows 10 going

Yes, the new update is installed (KB3201845) and the old update is gone (KB3200970).

All my problems seem to have disappeared for now. Will see over the next few days. It wasn't always consistent.

Thanks for the help.

DianaJW, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News!

1. All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News! - Similar Threads - Log Ins disappeared

2. Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning: For the past two years I've used Outlook 365 to sign into all of email accounts while I kept all of my other Office programs signed out. This morning when I opened Outlook I was asked to sign into all three email accounts during startup. First time that's ever happened....
  3. All my desktop file and folder disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my desktop file and folder disappeared: All my desktop file and folder disappeared. Application are there. File name extension and hidden folder view is checked. This was all a sudden after reboot, no update or new application were installed. Rebooted to repair VPN connection....
  4. All files disappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All files disappear: All files disappear after a restart. All files are gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-files-disappear/e474f5da-42c6-4fd7-ba1d-38d1ace38bf4
  5. Windows Laptop Update caused all my files to disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Laptop Update caused all my files to disappear: Hello, Can someone help get help? A few months ago, after a Windows update, I discovered that all my files had disappeared. I contacted Microsoft, and they agreed to fix the problem. When the time came for me to give them the okay to take pictures of my system. I told...
  6. log ins

in Windows 10 Customization
    log ins: How do I get rid of the constant log in. I had it fixed till this last update. I am the only one that uses this pc and DO NOT like to constantly log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/log-ins/e85a1df1-fdad-4050-8026-a21de86a2e36
  7. all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer: I had to refresh my computer this morning, and before it did I got a message letting me know that all my websites would be still there after refreshing, now that I am back in windows, all my stuff has disappeared e.g. google, bitdefender, opera a game I had saved from big...
  8. All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade: A few days ago my laptop with windows 10 home upgraded to 1803 with success. So I decided to upgrade and my desktop. It's a dual boot system (windows XP Pro and Windows 10 Pro). It took about 5 hours to complete upgrade, restart normally, answered all questions and...
  9. Log Ins/Outs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log Ins/Outs: I have noticed that win 10 does not allow a generic log in screen like 7/8 did. I have 3 users on my pc; if I am the only one logged in, and log out, it just reboots my desktop. If another is logged in and logs out, the same. Is there a magic key to return the log in...
  10. After upgrade to W10 Threshold ALL my software DISAPPEARED...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After upgrade to W10 Threshold ALL my software DISAPPEARED...: Hi, I had Windows 7 Home Prem OA on a laptop Asus K52F. Then, months ago I upgraded to Windows 10 10240 build. It was good but became slow using Chrome, etc. Well, I saw the possibility to go to the new Windows Ten w10. But here, Brazil on 11/27/2015, it still had no...