Windows 10: All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News!

Discus and support All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Yesterday and the day before my Computer kept on Crashing after the Auto Updates were Installed, with messages saying that the Computer had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyberdesigner, Nov 21, 2015.

1. All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News!

Hi

Yesterday and the day before my Computer kept on Crashing after the Auto Updates were Installed, with messages saying that the Computer had encountered an 'Exception'

But this Afternoon, something very Strange happened!

As soon as I got past the 'Lock Screen' I was able to get into 'Yahoo' in a 'Nano Second!' which normally takes at least a couple of Minutes, as it also used to do when logging on to other Web Sites after getting past the 'Lock Screen' for the first time.

The only downside being that all my Auto logins disappeared.

Has anyone else experienced the same.

:)

Cyberdesigner, Nov 21, 2015
  2. StephCvol Win User

Life at a glance, requiring log ins since last update.

Since the latest update neither of my emails nor Facebook open up automatically anymore. All require log ins

StephCvol, Nov 21, 2015
  3. DianaJW Win User
    I need to boot twice to get windows 10 going

Yes, the new update is installed (KB3201845) and the old update is gone (KB3200970).

All my problems seem to have disappeared for now. Will see over the next few days. It wasn't always consistent.

Thanks for the help.

DianaJW, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News!

1. All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News! - Similar Threads - Log Ins disappeared

2. All my icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my icons disappeared: I just got back from a week long trip, and when I returned all my icons disappeared...except for spotify for some reason. I tried everything I could already which boils down to restarting my computer. what in the world do I do...
  3. All my icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my icons disappeared: I just got back from a week long trip, and when I returned all my icons disappeared...except for spotify for some reason. I tried everything I could already which boils down to restarting my computer. what in the world do I do...
  4. All my icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. log ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    log ins: hi Following a recent Windows 10 update, I now have to log in to EVERYTHING afresh on a daily basis - except sometimes it remembers and I don't! completely randomly. This includes e.mails Outlook, EBay, Facebook etc. Occasionally, I have to log in more than once on the...
  6. Disappearing 'sign-ins'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing 'sign-ins': Relatively new to Windows 10. My 'keep me signed in' s are disappearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-sign-ins/2ebca7a4-8635-4608-a919-0983a0e8830b
  7. LOG INS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LOG INS: HOW TO CHECK LOG INS ON THIS COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-ins/932e741a-4ef8-4132-8374-2e9614d3d266
  8. ALL my contacts disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALL my contacts disappeared.: In Outlook, ALL of my contacts disappeared and I can't find them under People. This happened after an update I think. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-contacts-disappeared/4ae8cb55-0d85-42ce-b1d8-c1b427d1393b"
  9. log ins

in Windows 10 Customization
    log ins: How do I get rid of the constant log in. I had it fixed till this last update. I am the only one that uses this pc and DO NOT like to constantly log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/log-ins/e85a1df1-fdad-4050-8026-a21de86a2e36
  10. Log Ins/Outs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log Ins/Outs: I have noticed that win 10 does not allow a generic log in screen like 7/8 did. I have 3 users on my pc; if I am the only one logged in, and log out, it just reboots my desktop. If another is logged in and logs out, the same. Is there a magic key to return the log in...