Windows 10: All my logins 3rd party or Microsoft are being logged out automatically

Discus and support All my logins 3rd party or Microsoft are being logged out automatically in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I turn on my laptop, none of my logins are present. It's as if I have to setup everything new. My email accounts, logging into Amazon, my Godaddy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by linda, Jan 25, 2023.

1. linda Win User

All my logins 3rd party or Microsoft are being logged out automatically

When I turn on my laptop, none of my logins are present. It's as if I have to setup everything new. My email accounts, logging into Amazon, my Godaddy website dashboard, etc. Any idea how to resolve this?

:)

linda, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Kari Win User
    Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

4. kjl1956 Win User

3rd party antivirus/firewall and win10

Antivirus; the attempt by Microsoft to remove (uninstall) or limit 3rd party antivirus and firewalls is truly overreach.

This action is purely designed to make the win10 systems allow Microsoft products and setting not be blocked by other software.

Automatically turning on the built in defender and windows firewall before a 3rd party product has finished updating, being completely uninstalled or temporally paused should not invoke win10 to restart its built in products, but it does infract do this.

This is true for any pc that has any win10 files including the get win10 gwx program in win7 and 8.1.

This corrupts the installation of 3rd party product's so as to not allow the program to use its full capacity, there by making the system venerable.

The only option is to have to uninstall the 3rd party software and reinstall, this can be a real pain to reconfigure on every win10 updates build.

I can only think that this is also why Microsoft is making it difficult to use any other system protection but its own.

A big step in the wrong direction.

kjl1956, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

1. All my logins 3rd party or Microsoft are being logged out automatically - Similar Threads - logins 3rd party

2. All my logins 3rd party or Microsoft are being logged out automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my logins 3rd party or Microsoft are being logged out automatically: When I turn on my laptop, none of my logins are present. It's as if I have to setup everything new. My email accounts, logging into Amazon, my Godaddy website dashboard, etc. Any idea how to resolve this?...
  3. All my logins 3rd party or Microsoft are being logged out automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my logins 3rd party or Microsoft are being logged out automatically: When I turn on my laptop, none of my logins are present. It's as if I have to setup everything new. My email accounts, logging into Amazon, my Godaddy website dashboard, etc. Any idea how to resolve this?...
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  5. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  6. Microsoft Defender and 3rd Party Antivirus:

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender and 3rd Party Antivirus:: If I download a 3rd party antivirus, Microsoft Defender turns itself off. How long can it remain in the off disabled mode before the software becomes outdated/corrupt and will not come back on if or when I uninstall the 3rd party antivirus? Can you leave it disabled for 6...
  7. 3rd Party Company

3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  8. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...
  9. I cannot login to websites with 3rd party login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot login to websites with 3rd party login: After the update in October I cannot login to the websites using the 3rd party user ID and password. As a result I cannot get access to the sites I need for my professional activity and TV media sites. Before this update I hadn’t met any problems with the access. I sent an...
  10. Is Microsoft trying to lock out 3rd party software

Is Microsoft trying to lock out 3rd party software: From Gab Aul: If you have Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Internet Security, or the Kaspersky Total Security Suite installed on your PC there is a known driver bug that prevents these programs from working as expected in builds from the Development Branch. We are partnering with...