Windows 10: all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one

Discus and support all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is ruining my life to have all my private pictures being sent to everyone who I send one photo to. Don't misunderstand. They are all decent but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cynthia1947, Apr 29, 2019.

1. all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one

This is ruining my life to have all my private pictures being sent to everyone who I send one photo to. Don't misunderstand. They are all decent but private like when my husband was dying and copies of legal papers...…..How can a company allow this to happen? How am I to know this would happen? When I send an email I attach it through the choices provided on the new mail page. In this instance the "file" choice. Then I select my photo and open it to the new mail then send. The sent mail has a blue box in the upper left corner which allows for all the photos to be viewed. I had no idea this was happening. I have no idea how to remedy this. This has been going on since I have windows 10. It never happened with windows 7. There was no warning this would happen. This is a personal catastrophe. I don't know what to do. I feel ruined.

:)

cynthia1947, Apr 29, 2019

2. Removing email sugesstion for sending photos

Hi,

I'm posting this because I'm nearly going nuts every time I send a captured photo by using my N86's built in photo sending option (I view the image and in the toolbar
    select Send with the envelope icon).

I choose to send my photo by email, and when I get to entering the email adress, I get 2 suggestions for email adresses - my old email adress and my new one. This is annoying because I quite often by accident pick the old email adress (the adresses are almost
    the same) from the list and can't understand why I don't receive my photo, until I check and find out I sent it to the wrong adress :smileysurprised:

Is there some way to remove these suggestions? And how?

Hope some of you here can help - thanx in advance.

/MinnieMax

Minniemax---01, Apr 29, 2019
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Apr 29, 2019
  4. holden123 Win User

all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one

Share feature in Photo's app intermitantly not sending photos

Hi there, when I try sending photo's using the share option in the Photo's application I am finding that the person who I am sending the photo's to doesn't always receive the photo's as attachments. It seems to be very intermittent. It must be something
    to do with the Photo's application because when I look in my sent items in my mail application the attachments have been stripped off the sent emails. Has anyone any suggestions as to what the problem could be?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

holden123, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one

1. all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one - Similar Threads - photos are being

2. All of my typical folders Desktop, Documents, Photos are being synced with one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of my typical folders Desktop, Documents, Photos are being synced with one drive: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 and it is managing files a strange manner. Instead of the traditional C:\Users\UserName\Desktop my desktop is instead located under C:\Users\UserName\OneDrive\Desktop. This goes for all of the normal default quick access folders...
  3. Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox: This happen to me only the past few days so what should I do to restore it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newly-sent-emails-are-not-being-saved-to-my-sent/8dccdb62-6b73-49db-92fa-2c6d968d3be3
  4. A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".: We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop not Outlook. We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  5. Why are all newly sent emails being saved to my spam folder and NOT my sent folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are all newly sent emails being saved to my spam folder and NOT my sent folder?: This is driving me insane. I thought all my emails were going AWOL but they turned up in Spam. I have to individually tell each email it is not Junk. It only happens with Windows 10 Maill as I also have an iPad and that doesn't have the same fault. I understand it may be to...
  6. Why are all my photos "online only?"

Why are all my photos "online only?": Recently moved photos onto my desktop and when I was working with them, when I deleted one it said "online only, won't go to recycle bin." But I wanted these photos on my desktop. I want to store them on the hard drive, I don't care if there is a copy in the cloud, that's...
  7. Can't send one photo without sending the entire album.

Can't send one photo without sending the entire album.: When I try to send an email and insert a photo from my file the person can click the top left and see all of my photos. I check before sending because I don't want to send all of my photos. All I want to do is send which ever photo(s) I pick to send. I have tried clicking...
  8. How do you send just one photo and not all your photos please.

How do you send just one photo and not all your photos please.: I have been trying to find an answer for weeks It was brought up in 2017 but answer was not shown in the threads and now locked whenever I attach a photo to an email a link is created on the photo saying view all photos . i usually attah photo from pictures to windows 10...
  9. Multilple letters are being produced when I click on only one key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multilple letters are being produced when I click on only one key: I spilled some water on my keys and now the right side of my keyboard is acting up i pressed o and then op comes uop Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multilple-letters-are-being-produced-when-i-click/49d10e33-c9af-4449-8d42-e55e2c9f1fb3
  10. photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    photos sent in email when i only looked at photos on computer: I was just looking at some old photos today and my yahoo account sent them to my husband's email. I didn't send any emails. I just looked at photos. What's going on?...