Windows 10: All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

Discus and support All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question:All of my programs keep closing themselves and reopening after about 3-5 minutes of being opened. This repeats all the time: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GoAwayIamScaredPlease, Jan 14, 2022.

1. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

Hi, I have a question:All of my programs keep closing themselves and reopening after about 3-5 minutes of being opened. This repeats all the time: The program closes itself and reopens itself automatically one second afterwards, then 5 minutes later the same happens again. This gets annoying especially when in the middle of a game. I encounter this problem on Google Chrome too, so it is not limited to games only and the cause of this problem is clearly the pc itself. Yesterday I scanned my computer for 3 hours straight with Microsoft Windows Defender and it encountered a Trojan File which I de

:)

GoAwayIamScaredPlease, Jan 14, 2022

2. Unable to reopen programs from the task bar

Hi Rob,

For us to narrow down your concern with reopening your programs from the task bar, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 14, 2022
  3. ppc_1986 Win User
    Windows closes and reopens

Ιf I right click on my computer and select properties, the window appears for a few millisecs then closes and reopens.

I have similar problem when selecting "Open file location" from start menu, the window appears normally, but when I close it, it reopens by itself.

I tried sfc /scannow (no problems found) and clean boot but the problem remains.

ppc_1986, Jan 14, 2022
  4. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

Internet Explorer in Windows 10 keeps closing and reopening webpages

Thank you for these instructions. Here is the response to your questions:

• What is the error message/notification which Internet Explorer frequently indicates? "A problem has caused the program to stop working properly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." Followed
      by
      "a problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to
      close and reopen the
      tab"
    • What is the default antivirus/firewall software installed in your computer?
      Norton.

I have done the other Methods you indicated but the problem appeared again while I was reading CNN news on line.

JMFJMFJMFJMF, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

1. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it - Similar Threads - programs keep closing

2. programs reopen upon close

in Windows 10 Customization
    programs reopen upon close: Hi guys, I have a question about my PC with win10. Every time when I close a program ex Word, Skype, Zoom, it will automatically reopen again. I will have to close it the second time in order to close it completely. Please help, it is annoying. Thanks in advance!...
  3. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it: Hi, I have a question:All of my programs keep closing themselves and reopening after about 3-5 minutes of being opened. This repeats all the time: The program closes itself and reopens itself automatically one second afterwards, then 5 minutes later the same happens again....
  4. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it: Hi, I have a question:All of my programs keep closing themselves and reopening after about 3-5 minutes of being opened. This repeats all the time: The program closes itself and reopens itself automatically one second afterwards, then 5 minutes later the same happens again....
  5. My screen keeps closing and i need to reopen it as if on sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My screen keeps closing and i need to reopen it as if on sleep: My screen keeps closing and I need to reopen it as if on sleep, it happens nearly every thirty seconds, I can't work like that!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-closing-and-i-need-to-reopen-it-as/c704b965-bec7-4ca0-b343-3b93848e573c
  6. Desktop keeps closing and reopening

Desktop keeps closing and reopening: Yesterday morning when I turned my HP Envy I don't have the model number on it froze up booting up. I turned it off at the surge protector and turned it back on. It booted up a little slower than usual, but brought the sign in screen up. I signed in and the desktop came up....
  7. All my host computer's programs suddenly stop responding in the middle of using the VM

All my host computer's programs suddenly stop responding in the middle of using the VM: Hi Microsoft, I occasionally find that all my host programs stop responding suddenly in the middle of using a VM. My host computer's running Windows 10 and this happens regardless of whether I am using Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager or VMWare Workstation. The VM would suddenly...
  8. edge keeps closing in the middle of a project

edge keeps closing in the middle of a project: edge keeps shutting down in the middle of my project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-keeps-closing-in-the-middle-of-a-project/6352d928-fcf6-44e9-a085-8435aba4b248
  9. My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs

My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs: In no consistent manner all my icons will freeze and the only way I can get out of it is to force a shutdown and have to restart 2 or three times to get back to normal. It's intermittent with no particular program. I am using Windows10 and have automatic updates....
  10. Windows keeps closing my programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows keeps closing my programs: When ever I walk away from the computer for a little while, when I return all more programs have closed. I'm not sure what minimum amount of time passes before this happens but after an hour it's always displays this behavior. Anyone else have this happen? Is there a fix...