Windows 10: all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it

Discus and support all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i got a new pc and it keeps on crashing showing this response the insructions at 0x00007ffce0e5cf70 refrenced memory at 0x00000000000004d8.i dont know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnderAnd, Feb 10, 2024.

1. AnderAnd Win User

all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it

i got a new pc and it keeps on crashing showing this response the insructions at 0x00007ffce0e5cf70 refrenced memory at 0x00000000000004d8.i dont know how to fix it. my pc is also bugging out.

:)

AnderAnd, Feb 10, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 10, 2024
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it

Fifa 15 Program keeps crashing

Hi Rajahben,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs & Features.

• Look for the program and right click on it and click on
      Uninstall.

• Once uninstall is complete restart the computer and try to reinstall the program.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it

1. all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it - Similar Threads - programs keep crashing

2. My Pc keeps crashing, i dont know why and i want to know how to fix it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc keeps crashing, i dont know why and i want to know how to fix it!: When i play a game my monitor goes black after most times 30min sometimes longer sometimes shorter, pc is still on but isnt usable nothing works, but i hear the sound of the game i was using. The only way to get it back to work is a hard reset. After that it works perfectly...
  3. My Pc keeps crashing, i dont know why and i want to know how to fix it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc keeps crashing, i dont know why and i want to know how to fix it!: When i play a game my monitor goes black after most times 30min sometimes longer sometimes shorter, pc is still on but isnt usable nothing works, but i hear the sound of the game i was using. The only way to get it back to work is a hard reset. After that it works perfectly...
  4. File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.: Please help? I constantly get this error when I navigate to details on pined folders and ocasionally get it when opening tabed folders. the Exploroe.exe crashes and restarts.Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.3296, time stamp: 0x48d2cb32 Faulting...
  5. File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.

File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.: Please help? I constantly get this error when I navigate to details on pined folders and ocasionally get it when opening tabed folders. the Exploroe.exe crashes and restarts.Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.3296, time stamp: 0x48d2cb32 Faulting...
  6. all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it: i got a new pc and it keeps on crashing showing this response the insructions at 0x00007ffce0e5cf70 refrenced memory at 0x00000000000004d8.i dont know how to fix it. my pc is also bugging out....
  7. My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: GTX 1660 supermother board: Gigabyte b450It just started RN and i don't feel like going through all the checklist on why my pc crashed. So basically what happened was i was playing rainbow 6 siege and then my pc audio started to screech with the game...
  8. my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.: anytime I use my pc after 30 minutes to an hour it crashes. everytime it says it is for a diffrent reason in event viewer.sorry if it takes me some time to respond I cant be on my pc all the time...
  9. my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.

my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.: anytime I use my pc after 30 minutes to an hour it crashes. everytime it says it is for a diffrent reason in event viewer.sorry if it takes me some time to respond I cant be on my pc all the time...
  10. Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000003ffc6, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000084, 0xfffff80572a70052. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3498485b-7614-4357-928a-4bed5ba56c7c. I found this on my...