Windows 10: All my saved passwords are being deleted

Discus and support All my saved passwords are being deleted in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently received a Windows 10 update. Now anytime my computer restarts all my saved passwords are being deleted for all my web browsers are being... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YvonneChairez, Sep 11, 2020.

1. All my saved passwords are being deleted

I recently received a Windows 10 update. Now anytime my computer restarts all my saved passwords are being deleted for all my web browsers are being deleted. It's a home PC, no other users.

Windows 10 Home

Version 2004

OS Build 19041.508

How can I stop this from happening?

:)

YvonneChairez, Sep 11, 2020

2. Delete saved WiFi/WLAN password for specific user

How can we delete the saved WiFi/WLAN password (the one that is used for 'connect automatically') for a specific «User Profile» listed above?

I don't want to delete the complete «User Profile», only the password.
    Or do I 'delete' the wireless network profile but it reapperas on the next WiFi scan without password?

WTenNewbie, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot access my User Account on local machine but can access Admin account. Need help finding password but NOT reset it as it will delete saved data.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you reset the local account password it will not delete the Saved data.

I suggest you to back up the saved data and files from the admin account and try to reset the password and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to reset the password.

• Press Windows + R.

• Type netplwiz and press enter.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Reset Password.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

All my saved passwords are being deleted

Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge

I just finished some testing, and when you say "No" to saving password for a site, it will add the site to the "Manage passwords" list.

Deleting the site from the list will normally have Microsoft Edge ask you to save the password again afterwards.

If you haven't already, double check the list to make sure all instances of the site has been deleted, or delete all saved passwords to start fresh.

Microsoft Edge Saved Passwords - Manage in Windows 10

Brink, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

All my saved passwords are being deleted

1. All my saved passwords are being deleted - Similar Threads - saved passwords are

2. How to delete saved passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete saved passwords: How do I delete all my saved passwords on Microsoft so I can use a different password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-saved-passwords/4bf4874b-76a0-4ae3-9560-353be9943740
  3. How to delete saved passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete saved passwords: How do I delete all my saved passwords on Microsoft so I can use a different password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-saved-passwords/4bf4874b-76a0-4ae3-9560-353be9943740
  4. How to delete saved passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. deleted saved passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted saved passwords: HELP!!! As I was clearing out my search history on my Samsung phone, somehow, I accidently hit the clear passwords tab to on.....Now I have no saved passwords, is there anything that I can do to restore them. I was in Google Chrome.Thanks Toni...
  6. deleted saved passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted saved passwords: HELP!!! As I was clearing out my search history on my Samsung phone, somehow, I accidently hit the clear passwords tab to on.....Now I have no saved passwords, is there anything that I can do to restore them. I was in Google Chrome.Thanks Toni...
  7. Windows 10 services and account passwords being saved/not saved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 services and account passwords being saved/not saved: I ma having trouble with my Adobe desktop apps account logging me out. When I shut down the computer and the restart, I need to log in again. Microsoft 365 Office Family does not log me out. One help screen I found said to look at the Credential Manager service. It is set...
  8. Losing all saved passwords.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Losing all saved passwords.: Losing all saved passwords. after powering down of computer, is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/losing-all-saved-passwords/4b83390f-7399-42ff-8061-6caee39e2139
  9. deleting a saved password or replacing it

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleting a saved password or replacing it: how do I change a saved password or replace it in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-saved-password-or-replacing-it/3ea5f68d-9bea-4b66-860e-3464e3657d99
  10. Passwords not being deleted.

in Browsers and Email
    Passwords not being deleted.: Since the Fall Creators Update my passwords are not being deleted when I delete Browsing History with all boxes ticked except Tracking Protection. I am using IE 11. Any thoughts please? Even the password for this forum was retained. 97362