Windows 10: All my screenshots save to the desktop

Discus and support All my screenshots save to the desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently got windows 10 pro and since iv'e made the switch all of my screenshots go onto my desktop instead of into the pictures folder. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/No_Average_Noob, Aug 26, 2020.

1. All my screenshots save to the desktop

I recently got windows 10 pro and since iv'e made the switch all of my screenshots go onto my desktop instead of into the pictures folder. Is there anyway to change the default screenshot location on windows 10 pro or am I forever stuck with this minor inconvenience?

submitted by /u/No_Average_Noob
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/No_Average_Noob, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Save screenshots taken using PrtScn to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to save the screenshots taken using Prtscn directly to OneDrive.

We would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Save screenshots to OneDrive automatically
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    How do I save snip screenshots as .JPG?

Hi,

You can save a screenshot directly as a .jpeg file in the Snipping tool. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press File.

• Select Save As....

• Choose a File name.

• Select the drop-down besides Save as type.

• Select JPEG file.

• Press Save.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Aug 26, 2020
  4. All my screenshots save to the desktop

JPG screenshots

Hi George,

You can actually save a screenshot directly as a .JPEG file in the Snipping tool, kindly refer to these steps:

• Press File.
    • Select Save As....
    • Choose a File name.
    • In Save as type select the drop-down.
    • Choose JPEG file.
    • Hit Save.

Update us on the result.

Marilou Ser, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

All my screenshots save to the desktop

1. All my screenshots save to the desktop - Similar Threads - screenshots save desktop

2. My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots: Last week, and for as long as Ive had my PC~1year I have been able to simply press the PrtSc/SysRq button and it snaps a shot of my screen, and sends it to my screenshot folder for later editing. This is no longer the case. I still hear the screenshot noise, but no longer see...
  3. My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots: Last week, and for as long as Ive had my PC~1year I have been able to simply press the PrtSc/SysRq button and it snaps a shot of my screen, and sends it to my screenshot folder for later editing. This is no longer the case. I still hear the screenshot noise, but no longer see...
  4. My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. screenshot not saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screenshot not saving: When I touch the print screen button only it doesn't save. It only saves when I press the windows button + print screen button. How to fix that? submitted by /u/raven-perlas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5997u/screenshot_not_saving/
  6. My screenshots won't save in the folder.

My screenshots won't save in the folder.: Already thank you for the ones reading this. My computer has had some problems lately, like for example, saving screenshots. I can always use Control+V to paste it into a document, but the photo won't save. Thank you for reading, I hope someone can help me with this....
  7. Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading

Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading: I have an ongoing issue with opening/ loading screenshots & photos saved on my desktop. They open as a blank screen and seem to be loading until the below messages pop up - please help [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. how to make windows screenshots save to desktop???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to make windows screenshots save to desktop???: i'll use snip and sketch or game bar and screenshots don't autosave to my desktop. how do i make them save to my desktop?? submitted by /u/earthvirgo10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqrwhx/how_to_make_windows_screenshots_save_to_desktop/
  9. Save a screenshot specifying the desktop area

Save a screenshot specifying the desktop area: In Windows 10. I had used an *.exe to save a portion of the screen corresponding to a graph. I seem to remember that this *.exe was in "C: \ Windows \ System32". Unfortunately I can't remember what it was. From command shell I called this *.exe with the coordinates of the...
  10. Save a screenshot in without specify the area of desktop

Save a screenshot in without specify the area of desktop: In Windows 10. I had used an *.exe to save a portion of the screen corresponding to a graph. I seem to remember that this *.exe was in "C: \ Windows \ System32". Unfortunately I can't remember what it was. From command shell I called this *.exe with the coordinates of the...